Wtb

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
wtb a full skill respec stone. hopefully not for the absurd prices ppl have them for on their CM's

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
"absurd prices"

Let's do some basic economics here:

*Is the item disposable (ie once used can it be used again)?
No.

*Is the item readily available through simple farming, perhaps in a small group or solo?
No (full group minimum, ~ 90minutes to farm).

*Are there any alternatives to the item?
In most cases, no.

*How much is the average on CMs?
10-12plat?

*How long does it take to farm 10-12plat?
30 minutes? If that.

*Is the price 'absurd'?
No.

In fact, skill respecs should sell for around 20+.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
agree with eggy , farming dragon as fg is bored and pain, really annoying to sell a stone laters for 4-5p :eek:.However last stones i had sold them for 4p each :p

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
"absurd prices"

Let's do some basic economics here:

*Is the item disposable (ie once used can it be used again)?
No.

*Is the item readily available through simple farming, perhaps in a small group or solo?
No (full group minimum, ~ 90minutes to farm).

*Are there any alternatives to the item?
In most cases, no.

*How much is the average on CMs?
10-12plat?

*How long does it take to farm 10-12plat?
30 minutes? If that.

*Is the price 'absurd'?
No.

In fact, skill respecs should sell for around 20+.

i guess your the one which sells em for 20p each then. the cheapest yesterday was 13p, thats to expensive imo. i dont mind paying 10p for one.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:

Well farming scrolls would be one way. I got Battler 3 of 3 and Regarding Shades 3 of 3 last night in less then 30 mins, so it can easily be done.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
shades of mist sell's 4 more than that, doesnt take more than 30mins to kill
a malice belt sell's 4 shit load's of money, doesnt take long to farm him
battler + some good drop's it doesnt take long to kill him
ofc u can allso go farm shades of mist / malice axe 3 they sell 4 good money aswell
say if u want idear's about what to farm in other zone's

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
can a mod please close this thread. its useless now

Helme

Resident Freddy
Knolan said:
can a mod please close this thread. its useless now
I dont think the AI in this game is capable of closing a thread, sorry.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
i guess your the one which sells em for 20p each then. the cheapest yesterday was 13p, thats to expensive imo. i dont mind paying 10p for one.

So, 13plat is 'too expensive' for an item that you probably can't farm yourself?

Yet, you will pay 10plat for one. A difference of 3plat. Even by Ironheart methods that's a few hours maximum.

By the way, if you want people to take you seriously, you should consider using correct spelling and grammar, here are a few pointers:

-"i guess your" - "I assume you're" would be more appropriate. "Your" means "belonging to you", whereas "you're" means "You are".
-"the one which sells em" - You need look at your use of the word "which" - "who" is probably more appropriate here, unless you are from Hull.
-"to expensive" - you need to use "too" here.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
By the way, if you want people to take you seriously, you should consider using correct spelling and grammar, here are a few pointers:

-"i guess your" - "I assume you're" would be more appropriate. "Your" means "belonging to you", whereas "you're" means "You are".
-"the one which sells em" - You need look at your use of the word "which" - "who" is probably more appropriate here, unless you are from Hull.

You lost your brain ??

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
btw just picked up the respec stone to 13P since i thought i needed it on my infil, but allready had a single line activated ^^ cant remember what the cheapest is now :m00:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
eggy said:

lol.. that's just retarted.. Not all people have english as their motherlanguage etc.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:
So, 13plat is 'too expensive' for an item that you probably can't farm yourself?

Yet, you will pay 10plat for one. A difference of 3plat. Even by Ironheart methods that's a few hours maximum.

Amagad, agree 100% with the corrections. Good English 4tw :clap:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
right, back to topic... any1 selling 1 for about 10p?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

He's dutch. If your dutch is anything like mine you'd think twice before correcting his English ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Annisa said:
Naa Eeben he wants to feel uber by putting other ppl down

you're a shit cleric

yay! by your reasoning i must be uber now

:rolleyes:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Annisa said:
Naa Eeben he wants to feel uber by putting other ppl down

Helping people realise financial opportunities and get a grasp of the market is not me trying to put people down. I have far greater weapons available should I want to do that. Titshots of your favourite in-game dutch daoc players anyone? :p

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

I was refering to this part of your post earlier, not your 'advice' on game economics. This part is the putting down bit, and no spamming guildies of yours can cover that one up ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Annisa said:
I didnt realise there was something to win here btw ;p

I am sorry to see you still hold grudges, I now understand why Milky quit the game^^

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
You guys are depressing...

Anyway, Knolan.. I remember myself having 3 stones at one point... hopefully still one there :) ... Ill check my vault tonight if i get the time

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Kenniii said:
You guys are depressing...

Anyway, Knolan.. I remember myself having 3 stones at one point... hopefully still one there :) ... Ill check my vault tonight if i get the time

no need m8, i bought 1 for 10p of a mate. thx for the offer tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom