wtb x<

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
SoM arti, leave price'z plz :p aitn going to pay 15+p for it tho, might aswell go purchase it in housing then :cheers:

/nich

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
So you want a SOM but don't want to pay the market price?

I fail to see the point in this post :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
So you want a SOM but don't want to pay the market price?

I fail to see the point in this post :)

he wants it on the cheap and is hoping some poor sob takes pity on him :) :worthy:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
no, i've seen these thing's sell for less than 15p, so was kinda hoping some1 would have 1 in vault or house they didnt think would sell at 20+p and so they mite post a price here... i've paid market price till now btw ~.~

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
lol 3 ani's is the fastest i've ever seen SoM done, only problem is the arti is cheap and the scrolls are either stupidly priced or none on CM's.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
prolly just people being nice tbh.... not like it's much harder on alb/excal?? i've seen caba solo pull all 3 sphinxes in one time with fop bot ofc :p

would take him 5 minute's to complete it, just like hibbie's...

some1 farm it for me and sell it for 3-4p! :clap:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
some1 farm it for me and sell it for 3-4p! :clap:

:wanker: :puke:

Oh and som1 go farm ML7 for me for 2 weeks and pass all shades 1 and 3 scrolls + MT to mee... I even offer to by them for 50 g each too, if u need monny, might even go as high as 75 g for shades 3o3 :m00:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Just make all artifacts one time drops and market greed would disappear...prices for artis and other high demand items makes me sick TBH :(

Sorry for O/T comments Nichii.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
:wanker: :puke: might even go as high as 75 g for shades 3o3 :m00:

awww, id like some of that too, i had to pay ~20p for SoM book u asswipe, all i need is the arti atm, willing to pay money or even throw in some items i dont need anymore ;p

-AND!! there is acsually SOME nice people on this server still... sadly ur not one of them, why even bother clicking this thread if u dont have what i need?? :kissit:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Just make all artifacts one time drops and market greed would disappear...prices for artis and other high demand items makes me sick TBH!

I don't mind them. Allows me to make cash.

And fyi, yes i'm a necro but i run unbotted and it isn't hard for an unbotted necro to make 20p+ daily on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom