Fledgling Freddie
Need this ring badly for a guildie. I have these scrolls available:

Mad Tales 2
Mad Tales 3
Bane of Battler 1
Bane of Battler 3
Regarding Shades 1
Tartaros Gift 1

Will trade for one of the more valuable scrolls or combination of money+scrolls... As long as it's reasonable for both parties. Will update the list if I get more of these scrolls.

Will also sell some of them for a reasonable price.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Also have Malice 1, Regarding Shades 3 and Tartaros Gift 3.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime i kill the Braggarts Bow mob it drops this ring, 5 kills 7 drops (2 rings dropped on 2 occasions).

Not too difficult to do.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Everytime i kill the Braggarts Bow mob it drops this ring, 5 kills 7 drops (2 rings dropped on 2 occasions).

Not too difficult to do.
Then you are over the top lucky and deserves to be shot! I have killed Braggarts tons of times and its dropped twice in total.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you can get them so easily, go kill the mob and get a ring. Will pay well for it.

Edit: ~15p or so!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
Well if you can get them so easily, go kill the mob and get a ring. Will pay well for it.

Edit: ~15p or so!

Cant kill it now, seems to aggro me everytime i go near (animist method), tried last night and failed miserably, must have been changed in a recent patch (havent killed the mob for quite a while).

Cash value of the ring is around 7-10p depending on how many are around.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
its impossible to kill with one ani and bb now, like i used to farm it, but still easy with 2 anis ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
and ruin my market?! :p

nah,

set your anis 1500 units away from karise, run your bb to max healing range (to your anis, go uphill) and setup a fop there. set a gt in front of karise and set a couple normal fnf turrets, put controllable down, fill shrooms till cap. make whichever level you can make 15 of and have enough power left to nuke

at some point one of your anis will get aggro from karise, but it hits fairly slow so you can cast thru its hits np

once you hit cap, spam lowest lvl bombers at it until it starts taking proper dmg from turrets, then use highest lvl bomber till it dies

you will need anis with proper equip or shrooms will die before karise does

ps. sometimes its moody and the marker flies to your ani and gets all the guards to shoot, just rez up and rest at the fop, try again when fully rested

pps. a druid outside group do ae buff shrooms will help loads

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
and ruin my market?! :p

nah,

set your anis 1500 units away from karise, run your bb to max healing range (to your anis, go uphill) and setup a fop there. set a gt in front of karise and set a couple normal fnf turrets, put controllable down, fill shrooms till cap. make whichever level you can make 15 of and have enough power left to nuke

at some point one of your anis will get aggro from karise, but it hits fairly slow so you can cast thru its hits np

once you hit cap, spam lowest lvl bombers at it until it starts taking proper dmg from turrets, then use highest lvl bomber till it dies

you will need anis with proper equip or shrooms will die before karise does

ps. sometimes its moody and the marker flies to your ani and gets all the guards to shoot, just rez up and rest at the fop, try again when fully rested

pps. a druid outside group do ae buff shrooms will help loads

This is the method i used for a while after the first nerf, but with 3 ani's usually without any problems (didnt need bombers then though).

Tried this the other night and kraise just aggro'd instantly the first turret was placed and killed the ani's instantly, rezz retry, they died everytime before they could drop 2 shrooms, guess i was just unlucky.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
We had the guards aggro us also when we tried (not with the animist method though).

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
We had the guards aggro us also when we tried (not with the animist method though).

Fook, must be a way to do this still :(

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
we did it with 3 anis 1druid and 1mana ment, 1light ment fyi, place shrooms, mentas run forward and dd karise, then run back and rest at fop..

and then forward, dd, back, rest, until dead... and we got the ring to drop, i won it in lotto and sold it to ingame mate, v. easy still if you ask me ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, such overkill ;p

was fun when i was the only one to farm it, made templates that included the ring and put some on my cm :p

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
we wasnt farming it, it just happened to be up when we were heading to check GoV / Cloudsong :p

so we took it down ;) :fluffle:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tried it again recently and once again at max range we still got aggro before more than 2-3 shrooms could be laid so we resorted to ranged attacks.

Managed to hammer it into submission with an eld/2 ani and a menta with druid/fop with an ungrouped rezz bot but i agree with Vodkafairy in that this was also overkill, have an idea how to trio it for it next time, if it works ill let ya know.

Oh, btw, no ring drop for the first time, but i guess i should have expected that, nice to know a mob has a sense of irony ;)

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
So can you just hammer Karise to oblivion or do you need to kill those damn orbs first?

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
if you go caster grp, aim for nuking karise.. no need really to kill orbs first imo :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom