Wtb/wts

Gins

Loyal Freddie
howdy,
looking to buy some of the finest lvl51 MP chain, not fussed about realm or anything.
Will need all but torso. ( so feet, legs, arms, hands and crown/helm)

Also selling:
Feathered wrap for 5P500G
Arcanium snake scale hauberk for 500G
Ebon hide bracer for 500G

leave message here or IG camlann on Wumppus.

p.s as i am not 100% sure what the chain will cost me, don't start crafting it already. give me a shout first pls ( ofc you can be wrong a few plats eh )

Thx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Please make sure you confirm what character this is for, Head Armour HAS to be Realm Specific.

This im guessing is for your merc so thats obviously Albion.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
those 5 pieces cost u roughly 20p from me, if u want the catacombs gfx armor u gotta farm some aurulite for me

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Yoshimo said:
those 5 pieces cost u roughly 20p from me, if u want the catacombs gfx armor u gotta farm some aurulite for me

My first thought was... forum troll! Stopped playing, but still distributing his wisdom.... But hey, do you still play on Camlann! grr^^

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Yoshimo said:

It is alb indeed, and roughly 20P seems allright. not to fussed about the catacombs gfx armor.

start crafting good sir ^^

Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, i'm not interested In Runihura Torsos, and if i would need them i would farm it mayself ^^ But say the Stats or the realm of the drop... Tehere are 2 kinds of helaer torsos and there are some crappy Mincer and Skald-Torsos too :p

Gins

Loyal Freddie
its sold as well, thought i edite'd my previous post :/
don't know stats by head, but was the alb one, with the str cap increase etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom