WTB Volatile Mending Tincture

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Folks

As the title says im looking to buy a volatile mending tincture. If anyone has one for sale pls either send me a PM here or tell in game on Gethin.

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
sidi drops fotm it seems :)
been lookin for those for ages but unless u wanna pay insane amounts of money -> make focus bot and pharm sidi

Moonshae

Fledgling Freddie
Thought they nerfed the focus on Cabby's so it wasn't effective enough to do Sidi any more?

:Cheers:

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Moonshae said:
Thought they nerfed the focus on Cabby's so it wasn't effective enough to do Sidi any more?

i think they can still do it same as necro's can but u cannot heal to much or cleric will get aggro so would better to use necro, and not sure necro's can kill the mob who drops the tinctures?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Moonshae said:

So funneh people think this. My amber simmy >>> mobs double it's lvl.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
i think they can still do it same as necro's can but u cannot heal to much or cleric will get aggro so would better to use necro, and not sure necro's can kill the mob who drops the tinctures?
Necro's can kill just as tough mobs as caba's can, if not tougher, due to they don't need as much healing.

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
lol this is no contest where ever there are red pets to charm the mincer will rule it all, just no contest :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, no red pets in Sidi from what I remember though. Oh, and minstrels loose they are beloved salamanders next patch too I believe :)

PS:/bumb give the man the tincture and stop babbling :)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
rofl you have no idea , cabby can do stuff necro can't, necro can do stuff cabby can't . When it comes to pve i'm a half-god. I farmed nearly every single arti/ ingame with necro/Cabby/2 bots.

oh and zorewin, your red pet can't kill what we killed so far :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
rofl you have no idea , cabby can do stuff necro can't, necro can do stuff cabby can't . When it comes to pve i'm a half-god. I farmed nearly every single arti/ ingame with necro/Cabby/2 bots.

oh and zorewin, your red pet can't kill what we killed so far :)
necro>cabby if u know how to spec...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:

For some encounters yes, for others no, together as a duo they can take pretty much anything

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
Ever tried 50 matter , fully buffed simmy , then have a necro cast Red absorb on the simmy, 2 clerics with BoL and Bof => tell me a mob to go own and me and rollie do it.

Killed Epic battler in less then 8 minutes for example, i wanna see a necro do that ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom