WTB therg/cabbie epics

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
need them asap willing to pay well pm me in game on dotzs pettica delarith sorao

or better still post message on here or send me private message

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
willing to pay up to 1p depening on qual of it if stil at 100% dur i mean thanx

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
willing to pay well
willing to pay up to 1p

and where in this sentence is the paying well part? Epics sold for lot more then 1P today, and if not willing to pay more try do the quests your self and you will know why they sold for more then 1P....

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer said:
and where in this sentence is the paying well part? Epics sold for lot more then 1P today, and if not willing to pay more try do the quests your self and you will know why they sold for more then 1P....

ok mate i dont know whre u get ur numbers from but u are well wrong

i been playing this game since jsut after release most i seen epic sell for is 1.5p and that was steap msot sell for between 800g and 1.2p that was when u had choice between epic drops or sced before toa and nf spoiled game

so 1p is a fair deal for a peace of armour that is way below par compared to otehr armours u can get now and ima not asking somone to go out there way and do the quests to make 1p from me aim asking for somone that has alrdy done them ages ago now has beter armour and have epic lying in vault or somthign like that. and btw for ur infomation iam onto lv 43 epic my self i would jsut rather pay somone who has alrdy got it then do the rest of them iam lazy u c i dont want to do epics i find them boring but for somone that did them ages ago when doing them helped make 3 bubs at lv 49 clsoer to 50 and has that armour siting in vault for 1p for sohign that they probs not gona sell other wise 1p is a good price same price i payed for my necro scout nad pally epics when i bort them and no it was not from guildies

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
ok mate i dont know whre u get ur numbers from but u are well wrong

i been playing this game since jsut after release most i seen epic sell for is 1.5p and that was steap msot sell for between 800g and 1.2p that was when u had choice between epic drops or sced before toa and nf spoiled game

so 1p is a fair deal for a peace of armour that is way below par compared to otehr armours u can get now and ima not asking somone to go out there way and do the quests to make 1p from me aim asking for somone that has alrdy done them ages ago now has beter armour and have epic lying in vault or somthign like that. and btw for ur infomation iam onto lv 43 epic my self i would jsut rather pay somone who has alrdy got it then do the rest of them iam lazy u c i dont want to do epics i find them boring but for somone that did them ages ago when doing them helped make 3 bubs at lv 49 clsoer to 50 and has that armour siting in vault for 1p for sohign that they probs not gona sell other wise 1p is a good price same price i payed for my necro scout nad pally epics when i bort them and no it was not from guildies

I don't think english is your native tounge so i won't troll about that.

What i will say however is NO epics will go for less than 1.5p unless of very special cirumstances.

Yes, they may be below par when compared to toa suits but why are you buying one? To help you through 40-50 ? Others have the same idea, heck why they pay 2p for an epic.

And just so you know the epics i've sold have both sold for 2p - i know ALOT of people whom have sold their epics for 1.5p+.

In the current world of economy-fuelled prices you'd be lucky to find a unused epic for 1p let alone 1.5p.

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz In the current world of economy-fuelled prices you'd be lucky to find a unused epic for 1p let alone 1.5p.[/QUOTE said:
economy fuelled prices lol what game u playing.

the economy went out the window when TOA entered game.

and teh resion u sold epic for 2p is probs teh same resion ur one of these peeps that sells diamond seals for 15g = greedy bastard that is trying his best to shaft every other alb player in this game to satisfie ur need to have lots of plat to make up for ur small penus ?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ye when toa came into the game, priceses went up = u gotta pay more than a plat 4 a epic, well atleast imo... 2 P 4 a unused epic is a good deal imo and its not like its not easy 4 a lvl 45 + to gather 2 P...

and tbh if an item is in demand why not get a bit more cash so u can get some better gear 4 ya char's, dont think that's greedy in any way...

and btw think u might wanna post in the trade section...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
Bugz said:
In the current world of economy-fuelled prices you'd be lucky to find a unused epic for 1p let alone 1.5p.

economy fuelled prices lol what game u playing.

the economy went out the window when TOA entered game.

and teh resion u sold epic for 2p is probs teh same resion ur one of these peeps that sells diamond seals for 15g = greedy bastard that is trying his best to shaft every other alb player in this game to satisfie ur need to have lots of plat to make up for ur small penus ?

Erm. Well. No.

I sell items for prices that are determined by the prices others sell them at. If i search and find a necro epic being sold for 2p by 12 people i am going to put my epic up for 2p because i know i will get interest and sell it.

You seem to be lost in the world of kindness and generoisity. DAoC is neither unless your guilded etc. DAoC is very much like real life - your mam may give you a necro epic as a birthday present but that geezar who owns the shop won't.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Bugz said:
Erm. Well. No.

I sell items for prices that are determined by the prices others sell them at. If i search and find a necro epic being sold for 2p by 12 people i am going to put my epic up for 2p because i know i will get interest and sell it.

You seem to be lost in the world of kindness and generoisity. DAoC is neither unless your guilded etc. DAoC is very much like real life - your mam may give you a necro epic as a birthday present but that geezar who owns the shop won't.

Actually I think you'd put it up for around 1.5p cuz clearly the 2p aint selling :p

Another analogy might be - The epics might look good but they are crap...people mostly throw crap away...

I still have most of my epics from all my 50's, I'll hold on to them for sentimental reasons, the down side is that half of them are still with the armour person cuz I dont have space for them.. :(

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
why bother arguing about this, 1-2 p is less then pocket money anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom