WTB the following!

X

xGenocidex

Filigree Antalya Ring - one in housing for 25p unsure what its worth tho so gonna try on here to see if i can pick one up cheaper or around the same price

Choker of the Zephyr - there is one in housing for 30p atm which is WAY to expensive :p

Posted wrong items i needed before sorry :p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Filigree Antalya Ring - one in housing for 25p unsure what its worth tho so gonna try on here to see if i can pick one up cheaper or around the same price

Choker of the Zephyr - there is one in housing for 30p atm which is WAY to expensive :p

Posted wrong items i needed before sorry :p

i would say that 25p for that ring is rather cheap since its from 7.10 encounter... when i was going to buy it,the price were around 50-70p, got it from a guildie "cheap" for 40p thou...

Priz

Loyal Freddie
can mabby get you a choker m8 ill pm you when i know

X

xGenocidex

Roteca said:
i would say that 25p for that ring is rather cheap since its from 7.10 encounter... when i was going to buy it,the price were around 50-70p, got it from a guildie "cheap" for 40p thou...

seen 2 on cm like 2-3 weeks ago for 8p and 12p ;x

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
seen 2 on cm like 2-3 weeks ago for 8p and 12p ;x

then the owner quite obvious didnt know the value of it, if i would know that they were that low i would have bougth em both instantly =P

X

xGenocidex

Roteca said:
then the owner quite obvious didnt know the value of it, if i would know that they were that low i would have bougth em both instantly =P

i would have if i needed one at the time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom