WTB Thane TG Hauberk.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
:flame: Will continue till someone sells it. :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
epic-look mate! ;) And theres like this nice healproc too, and i really want to be uber with a Epic-look ^

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
well heal proc is nice but i prefer the proc where u take no damage from melee :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Pandemic said:
well heal proc is nice but i prefer the proc where u take no damage from melee :)

There is a proc that does that? ;)
Thanks mate, not that important for me to get this hauberk anymore. But still want it.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I want the ToA armor that has dual invincibilty and quad damage proccs on it. :puke:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
He means the Arogance-charge on the Eiriene's Hauberk which gives you 50% melee absorb(BoF) for 15-20 seconds and then reverses itself and gives complete melee weakness allowing everyone to hit cap on you for another 15-20 seconds. Useful, but hardly as uber as described here :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
stubbe said:
He means the Arogance-charge on the Eiriene's Hauberk which gives you 50% melee absorb(BoF) for 15-20 seconds and then reverses itself and gives complete melee weakness allowing everyone to hit cap on you for another 15-20 seconds. Useful, but hardly as uber as described here :)

Thanks for clearing that one up ;)

BTW; still looking.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Mhm, keep them offers coming. Why was Rolf so lucky? :p

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
cos rolf has lots a charisma ( should have been a skald imo )....Seems that nobody else wants to sell u it, :twak: :flame: :eek2: ...

Things might change in 10days time

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
afaik its me rolf and monta that got the tg thane hauberks? Doubt any of us will sell :p do a massive tg raid and claim the haub?

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess ill have to do that, btw - bout time you join our thanegroup once.

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Just like 30times more than i have atm ;)

hmm.. 150 / 30 = 5

You only have 5p and want one of the 3 rarest tg-chestpieces? Even if its for the less played thane I would call that an extremely long shot ;)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Nott said:
hmm.. 150 / 30 = 5

You only have 5p and want one of the 3 rarest tg-chestpieces? Even if its for the less played thane I would call that an extremely long shot ;)

I do know that, and i do have more cash ;) I actually thougt over skipping it, but i thougt that noone would be annoying enough to actually comment on it. And i knew that you would give me money to! <3

Luv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom