[WTB] Staveees!

T

Tendril

Right, im leveling my friar to 50. I'm looking to buy any glowing staves, especially rare ones :) If anyone has any friar staves for sale, leave a msg or pm Hyb in-game. If no one posts here, i'll put a list of what i might be looking for, thanks in advance!

T

Tendril

Edit : Very interested in Sidi staves too :) Will pay or trade well ;) Also interested in non-glowers, aslong as there good. no ROGs tho :eek:

O

old.windforce

think delket has one on CM for 15 p (dragon one) lot 166 or 168 in Caerwent (my neighbour)

B

bulge

Think it was DBB up at 15p, Dragon at 6p last I looked on that merchant :)

O

old.Bubble

Pff how dare they name a staff Bubble Breaker!

T

Tendril

DBB was sold afaik, wheres this dragon staff ? :) <-- mucho interested :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

I don't wanna sell it atm, just curious, how much Staff of The Last Briton Hero worth?

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
I don't wanna sell it atm, just curious, how much Staff of The Last Briton Hero worth?

rare, i bet its worth alot... if you ever feel like selling it, ill buy... stay away tend ;p

T

Tendril

Tafaya, i'll pay you lots :p Or...swap you some sidi stoof, Azure Duelist rapier or summit :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Tendril
Tafaya, i'll pay you lots :p Or...swap you some sidi stoof, Azure Duelist rapier or summit :)

As i wrote, I do not wanna sell it atm :) But if you get me a Batasha (event staff), I can trade it with you :)

Btw, afaik there were dropped 2 Batashas, Traia has 1 if I'm correct, who has the other one?

T

Tendril

Delket afaik, so i have no chance of getting one :p How about (if you did want to trade), ADR + plats? :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Delket afaik, so i have no chance of getting one :p How about (if you did want to trade), ADR + plats? :)

The only thing I would trade is Batasha :)

Do ya know that Delket is using the staff or maybe he wanna sell it? :)

T

Tendril

On his friar alt, and i doubt he'd sell it...so i can't trade it with you, /sniff....Fancy making another deal tho? :)

T

Tendril

Shameless bump :( Had no offers yet, no one got any for sale at all? :l

G

Graknak

It's a Krondon drop, the Last Briton Hero staff, drops of the named Friar Ogre with his students watching buy might drop of other named aswell

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Graknak
It's a Krondon drop, the Last Briton Hero staff, drops of the named Friar Ogre with his students watching buy might drop of other named aswell

Mine came from Scurceol.

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
Mine came from Scurceol.

in that case it's even easier to get, just form a quest group and pre-claim the staff if it drops and do one each week

T

Tendril

When friar hits 50, will do :) Started friar 3.5 days ago, at level 20..he's now 39 :) Well, still looking for stlong offers :eek:

and..Bump i guess ^^

T

Tendril

Few staffs im looking for :

- Staff Of The Last Briton Hero

- Shimmering Drakescale Staff

- Destiny's Bubble Breaker

- Enscrolled Staff Of Celerity

- Niveous Effluvium Quarterstaff

- Pillar Of Might

- Polished Ilmenite Staff

- Shimmering Durval's Bloodied Quarterstaff

- Stately Quaterstaff

Just those for now, if anyone has any of the above, or others you think that i might be interested in, please leave a msg here, pm me, or message me in-game. Oh, and ...bump

T

Tendril

/cry, No one got one of these at all? Not even the common Polished Ilmenite Staff? :( Bump! xD

H

Huntingtons

Few staffs im looking for :

- Staff Of The Last Briton Hero

- Shimmering Drakescale Staff

- Destiny's Bubble Breaker

- Enscrolled Staff Of Celerity

- Niveous Effluvium Quarterstaff

- Pillar Of Might

- Polished Ilmenite Staff

- Shimmering Durval's Bloodied Quarterstaff

- Stately Quaterstaff

Just those for now, if anyone has any of the above, or others you think that i might be interested in, please leave a msg here, pm me, or message me in-game. Oh, and ...bump

not BSD? :p

G

Graknak

/houseface 454 Branwyn Dalton has Durval's Q-staff, but can't check price

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Graknak
/houseface 454 Branwyn Dalton has Durval's Q-staff, but can't check price

iirc 400g

Users who are viewing this thread