WTB some PLing

C

chosen

Got 40gold how long is that enough for ? :p so hard starting from the bottom again :(

G

greenfingers

tbh, I will be glad to help ya out, for free. I will be in Barrows later today with my Necro Fiske.

I need to PL my own BB anyway ... and I don't mind some company :) Time will be around 16.30 CET, or that's when I start ;)

C

chosen

Originally posted by greenfingers
tbh, I will be glad to help ya out, for free. I will be in Barrows later today with my Necro Fiske.

I need to PL my own BB anyway ... and I don't mind some company :) Time will be around 16.30 CET, or that's when I start ;)

damn forgot i posted this thread :/ so did not check it... :( tho i was sleeping by then. :) But you are just welcome to PM me inngame if you wanne be 40gold richer! and a date with Shy :)

O

old_saxo

As i knew you for along time i quess i can spare some time to pl you as well...

G

greenfingers

same time today, same spot ;)

edit: ohh ... and about the date, thx ... but I got a gf already :)

S

'Shy

Nonono let me power lvl him! I need the money! And the attention!!! :wub:

G

greenfingers

so fun that peeps all of a sudden ask if they can PL Chosenn ;)

really nice of you guys :D .... btw, my offer still stands - free PL today @ 16.30 in Barrows

C

chosen

Originally posted by greenfingers
so fun that peeps all of a sudden ask if they can PL Chosenn ;)

really nice of you guys :D .... btw, my offer still stands - free PL today @ 16.30 in Barrows

hehe yes many nice people in albion like you and shy :) will be on-line at 16:30 then :) so talk with you online :) and again thanks ;)

G

greenfingers

sry I wasn't there yesterday .. had something that came up during the afternoon, I couldn't get online till quite late ... Im sry bout that ... I´ll be down there today ... that's a promise :)

S

'Shy

Ohh lol yeh and I forgot. Err, liek pm me or soemthing :)

Users who are viewing this thread