WTB Shopping List

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Astral Leggings of Fortifaction, tried to buy these twice now both times the sellers were just messing about. I know how much they are worth so if you have them get in touch asap as i have the right kinda figures or cash or items, i won't mess about and the deal will be done almost instantly.

Also interested in a statuesque eye, according to some info i read its common but i haven't seen many about, again if you have one just get in touch asap and we can sort something out.

Other things of interest are band of shadows and cloak of heavenly bodies. I know there are shadows on cm's etc but given its a solo item i am not interested in spending double figure amounts of plat on them. If any1 has one and wants a quick and easy sale just let me know. The cloak i am not as fussed for as i actually only use the duration/cast speed in my template, if any1 has a good cloak with 2% cast speed in it, again please get in touch we can sort something out.

Currently also looking at the 2.10 hauberk, Snake Lords Runic Hauberk, again have tried bidding on two of these but not had a response, if any1 has one and does wanna sell/trade it let me know.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Sum1 must have at least 1 of these items!

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
They probably have but lets face it your approach is hardly a welcoming one

(as usual)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
They probably have but lets face it your approach is hardly a welcoming one

(as usual)

The approach is quite simply saying, i want these items, i will pay for them. Not like the usual posts on here which often don't result in a trade.

If people have these items i have the cash/items for them and won't mess you about.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Ok got the seer vest and sum1 offered me the statuesque eye, although disappeared afterwards =/

Not sure what is happening with that, will hopefully get it offa him, but by all means if any1 has the eye or any of the other items please get in touch.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Think i have the Statuesque eye now, still eagerly searching the other items :)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Could also be interested in a Star of Destiny, again prolly not looking to pay cm prices but get int ouch if you need some cash or a trade.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Still looking for Cloak of Heavenly Bodies and Astral Leggings of Fortification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom