[WTB] Shadow Walker's Blade

J

jochen

Taking a longshot, if you are interested contact me on irc@quakenet nick Jochen

S

Slytale

afaik only 4 ever dropped on Excal - and i doubt that any of em would wanna part with their precious ;)

V

VodkaFairy

There are 2, and maybe Reign has one too.

S

Slytale

Sly 2
Staj 1
some gimpy ranger has 1 ( /cry). Wid was gonna buy it from Xfear .. then some gimpy ranger wanted it too. So they lottod for it . Ranger won the lotto and bought the blade for 4.x plat.

E

Etherion

Yes, i have one on my so "gimpy ranger". Not nice imo to come cal me a gimpy ranger when its basically mythics fault.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Etherion
Yes, i have one on my so "gimpy ranger". Not nice imo to come cal me a gimpy ranger when its basically mythics fault.

Don't get the best ns blade ingame for a char you yourself reckon is a gimp? :p

D

dracus

Now im curious :) could someone post stats?

/Dracus

M

Meltin`

hehe

No, i dont have one. I gave up. Its an excellent weapon now, its basically the best weapon a nightshade can have, making blade the best spec for a nightshade imo this patch.

Next patch that wont be true anymore. Pierce will have a 3.9 (i think) spd sword 16.5dps and craftable, you dont have to spend hours and hours running around in galla for it, and youll get diamondback.

SW Blade will still look awesome, and still be good, but not the ultimate weapon it is right now.

Unless you want it for the looks (and the proc isnt all that either) or your just rich, save your coin and buy a respec stone, unless you just simply prefer blades for the looks or you simply like it, your better off going pierce, its much more well rounded.

Blades is a sinking ship.

N

Novamir

the proc is actually awesome for assassin vs. assassin fights.. i havent seen test results, but i've heard from sly it cuts down enemies evade rate dramatically

R

Ravenbourne

I have one, thinking about respeccing to pierce so make me an offer

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Novamir
the proc is actually awesome for assassin vs. assassin fights.. i havent seen test results, but i've heard from sly it cuts down enemies evade rate dramatically

And yes it does

S

Slytale

Re: hehe

Originally posted by Reign
No, i dont have one. I gave up. Its an excellent weapon now, its basically the best weapon a nightshade can have, making blade the best spec for a nightshade imo this patch.

Next patch that wont be true anymore. Pierce will have a 3.9 (i think) spd sword 16.5dps and craftable, you dont have to spend hours and hours running around in galla for it, and youll get diamondback.

SW Blade will still look awesome, and still be good, but not the ultimate weapon it is right now.

Unless you want it for the looks (and the proc isnt all that either) or your just rich, save your coin and buy a respec stone, unless you just simply prefer blades for the looks or you simply like it, your better off going pierce, its much more well rounded.

Blades is a sinking ship.

With 1.64 bringing out new 16.5 dps / 4.2 spd blades - can' t see any reason NOT to get one for uber frontload. Altho - without red haste and decent buffs - most bladeshades will find themselves exactly where they are now.

Gimpy kit + crap buff = sucky bladeshade.

As allways .. not only stats make a weapon. but thew proc it bares. The dex/quick debuff is AWESOME, and procs an insane amount.

altho 0nly 56 dex/quick. 2h users with 5.x delay weapons. you can land 3 ~ 4 styles in the time it takes them to land one .. which is probably evaded. (Gar + Ach attack speed debuff )

So yeah .. 1.64 comes . i will still use my SWB - purely because i fit it into my SC and the proc is awesome.

I dont see SUCH a huge advantage from getting and additional 0.1 spd less / swing for a tad more frontload.

http://elph.freewebspace.com/images/damage/1.62/

Upped some new screens ...

Slytale
Nightblade Thunderer

S

Slytale

oh stats - Shadowwaklers Blade

16.5 / 4.1 / 35% / 100%
Blades 5
Stealth 3
Str 15
Crush 8%

56 Dex/Quick Debuff ( 1:0 min )

R

Ravenbourne

As i say, not sure if i want to sell it, it is an awsome weapon and the only reason i have for staying blades. Give me a few days to think on it

Users who are viewing this thread