wtb SC:ing for 3 MP parts, 5.5 OC

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
if you have a lgm SC:er on alb and feel like taking this order, please pm me here or on emelieh-e or natalieh-e so we can agree on a price :)

i can pay either in plats or in offering SC:ing on mid (ratio 1:2, you SC one order for me and i'll SC 2 orders for you on mid).

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: well... ill do for 1.5p, not including cost of materials. Just looked back to see u only wanted 3 items scing, not 4 :twak:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm afraid that's abit to steep for me. thanks anyway.

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
well the material costs of making oc'd armour is fairly random, can cost a few gold, can cost a few hundred gold per item.. due to the fact that your looking for 4 99% at least. If you name a price you will pay, can consider but just wont take the material cost on my back. lol

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ellanor said:
well the material costs of making oc'd armour is fairly random, can cost a few gold, can cost a few hundred gold per item.. due to the fact that your looking for 4 99% at least. If you name a price you will pay, can consider but just wont take the material cost on my back. lol

the thing is that i'm quite far from rich and 1.5p is really the limit for what i can afford. i thought that 1.5p (material costs included) was a fair price since when i'm SC:ing on mid i usually end up with using materials for between 100g and 500g for orders of 4 to 5 items. that's using 98%+ gems.

so 1.5p+ is to steep for me.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
the thing is that i'm quite far from rich and 1.5p is really the limit for what i can afford. i thought that 1.5p (material costs included) was a fair price since when i'm SC:ing on mid i usually end up with using materials for between 100g and 500g for orders of 4 to 5 items. that's using 98%+ gems.

so 1.5p+ is to steep for me.

Indeed im sure if u keep searching maybe try the crafting section you can find people willing to do it for 300g-500g per item.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Since you got it sorted, I'll hijack your thread! I need the same mp chain sc + a shield as well. Let me know if anyone is able to help me out :)

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
ok looking through... will do for 450gp per item including material costs. Feel free to wait for someone to do it cheaper, may be able to find someone in alliance willing to do for free; but really need cash for template at the moment.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
You only need 2x98 and 2x99 btw, craft the two more expensive gems first and they'll only take 3 tries each on average, saving a fair bit on material costs.

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
thnx for tip, will bare that in mind :fluffle: let me know if u want that crafting still. im all urs and on most of the time :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ellanor said:
thnx for tip, will bare that in mind :fluffle: let me know if u want that crafting still. im all urs and on most of the time :p

no, got it sorted. and from my experience just working with 98% gems works as well. but usually when you craft for 98%+ you get 2 99% and 2 98%. and a MP once in a while so you can throw in all your 97% gems :D

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
i meant for DavidH, hes jacked ur thread to get his done, gratz one getting urs done tho. hope SC serves u well (bring on tradeskill alterations!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom