wtb Sanguine silk Robe and crown to finish Full SET

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Afroninja
in spellcrafted templates

as i said ppl are entitled in doing so, but why destroy the basic concept and purpose of these items while someone , a real pve person could use it the good way?

this is like slapping a blind person in the face and telling him: " you didn't see that one comming , did you"

A

Afroninja

because my friar likes to be healed for 225 hits at a time, while ablatives fire off around him. rather than a gimpy nuke :)

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Afroninja
because my friar likes to be healed for 225 hits at a time, while ablatives fire off around him. rather than a gimpy nuke :)

this while you could get a lot more healing done with a full set and the right necky wich would maybee not be that complete too you but at least you would have a FUll functioning set

T

telaron

I would give you the crown if you deleted all ur chars and rerolled mid. But that would mean you couldn't use it.

I'll let you buy it for 30p though.

P

-primax-

Originally posted by telaron
I would give you the crown if you deleted all ur chars and rerolled mid. But that would mean you couldn't use it.

Tit

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by telaron

get lost tjopp, tjillp i don't speak to idjuts :)

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Eggy
someone just got..

...pregnant.

i thought the lady just gave birth to one lovely daughter, didn't she?

and as for that remark from that FC twat, he doesn't even know what pve is

T

Tilda

Ironheart,

I have sold other sidi crowns and arms for 6 plat
Had you negotiated I would have even gone down to 4 plat, but the fact that I got a lol and a "go choke on your crown" made me inclined not to sell to you.

Have a nice day

Tilda

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Tilda
Ironheart,

I have sold other sidi crowns and arms for 6 plat
Had you negotiated I would have even gone down to 4 plat, but the fact that I got a lol and a "go choke on your crown" made me inclined not to sell to you.

Have a nice day

Tilda

thank you for that bit of info tilyoudie. I don't think it was my intention to even continue negotiating on that part. instead of exagerating on those prices do like others do go farm seals and trinket instead of extorting pve ppl in growing fase or levelling fase (not considdering my own)

btw , i liked your tone;-) something i did not quite expect from a yelling capslock using lill b/g. And as i stated in some part here, I don't use diplomacy in here nor do i feel the need. if ppl can't stand my vocabulary or the usage of my words they better stop reading ;-)

edit: just think about this:

you ppl are in "major" guild, you have the ppl there to do all sorts of major events. You all have the guts of EXCLUDING ppl from those raids/events, be it for their level, be it for their guild, be it for their number of appearance. Then you wonder why ppl like me, solo players, and small guilds never EVER are able to get those things the normal way. Ok the "all open" raids filled with AFKjunk where they run off with the loot. That is normal? well I don't think so.
I do not have, nor do smaller guilds, the connection nor the alliance to get that ammount of ppl running. And when the so called "elite" bunch get his hands on the useless crap they farm they sell it to other gamers (smaller guilds, solo players)for LOADS OF GOLD.
There is not one bit of logic in that.
If i could i would also go focuspulling in sidi, but as we all know some persons take the priveledge of claiming sidi and go farm it every day. So you think that other ppl should go for 6p??

think again, and let a honest clear mind deseide wether these actions are rationel and honest.

so conclusion: EVERY gp has only ONE direction
it all ends up in the RVR guilds their hands, ALL wealth, fortune (fictional crap offcourse) end up in YOUR BIG GUILDS. There is no Balance here, only discrimination. I hope most of you are proud of beeing the examples of human error

D

DeaD GuRu

ok, enough nagging for today from my side :)

i loved offending ppl :p
i loved just rambling on:p

i'll be seeing you all around, i'm glad my new BB hit 30

if there is anyone willing to change his /her mind out there, you can contact me. I don't bite, i just flame ;-) joke

M

milky.way

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu

it all ends up in the RVR guilds their hands, ALL wealth, fortune (fictional crap offcourse) end up in YOUR BIG GUILDS. There is no Balance here, only discrimination. I hope most of you are proud of beeing the examples of human error

Your whining doesn't change it tho..

You will only get people pissed off like this and never get your set complete

T

Tilda

TBH I dont think it does.
There are around 5-7 Great Cobalt doomwarders in the game.
I would like one a lot and have a pacage of around 30 plats worth of sidi armour/Plat's to offer for it.
However it seems imo that NO l33t RvR people have it. Falcor is the only person ive seen using it lots in RvR. The others arnt half as active etc. So this totaly disproves your theory.

D

DeaD GuRu

case closed :)

i know i'm right :)

and milky, lill girl, don't call me a whiner. I challenge you to quit your guild, create your solo guild and even try to walk around obtaining what you have thanks to your precious guild now :)

as for tilda:

as i see things out there most items are wielded, waisted in major guilds.
Those that are not to be found in the big guild have been bought for rediculous prices OR they got lucky in those AFK organised raids. And concerning that doom thingie, a shield i think, maybee those ppl are also trying to get a full set with that included, i don't know. I don't even know how many there are on this server tbh.

i got lucky as well in those raids, got a clerical hammer and a pair of necro pants. Too me it wasn't worth it. i'd rather pay 3p for the efford that someone has put into it in obtaining those things. But the prices i see here reaaaaly make me sick. The average player, gamer in here will NEVER gather 10/20 p in his carreer. Because most ppl are not as fortunate as you and me are. We can play A LOT, we are on line A LOT. Other ppl are not able to do so. But this does not mean that someone that plays like 6/8 hours a week, would want to get one of these items. And the way things are run in here, it is totally impossible for them to even try and get one. (unless their guild sponsors them if they are fortunate to be a member in that guild)

all i friggin wanted to do here was : make everything availble at a NORMAL price. Wich still is a lot (eg 3p). Instead of only making these thing availble to the "elite" bunch.

and this duscussion started with me wanting my robe and my crown :)))

i still haven't got them, but i'll get em eventually, well, at least i hope.

now i'm off; -)

cheers :)

I

iluvatur

Hate to disapoint, but this is realm versus realm, your SUPPOSED to make friends and go and farm these things together.

You also try and be as effective as you can be, so why would most people want a full set when the best 3 items are chest, legs and arm, with the rest spellcrafted.

dont blame the players for using what they have, blame the game design

They are making 'the most' from their sidi items, the fact that it goes against what someone elses idea of what 'the most' is won't bother them in the slightest. And the only person who cares about this is you.

M

milky.way

and milky, lill girl, don't call me a whiner. I challenge you to quit your guild, create your solo guild and even try to walk around obtaining what you have thanks to your precious guild now :)

Haha, what a coincedence....

Look at Agony, I was in that guild, only 4 members and they still have Sidi items. So it really doesn't matter how big your guild is.

And that I had the Sidi Wizz Robe has nothing to do with GoL. I obtained it when I was in TC, just a regular Saturday-lotto.

K

Khalen

IMO Dead_GuRu you need to calm down a bit with the offensive language and you gotta understand that most people went on sidi raids quite some times and maybe some not many but always rolled for an item they could use. Everyone wants a full sidi set if they were all good parts. I'm trying to get some infil sidi armor but once I noticed that it's nearly impossible to cap stats with it and common jewelry I've decided to only go for "good parts", like the vest (heal proc), legs&arms (ablative of 150 in new patch). The fact I bought the crown from someone else might me consider to try and get a full set some day but at the moment I'm more focused on getting those "good parts". That people use parts of the sidi item ain't a waist they are being used and not just stacked in some vault. There are many people I could be jealous on their amount of drops or rps etc. But what will it help me to be angry or jealous on those people?

Then if people sell their stuff for insane prices then don't buy it? Trading is all about avoiding the money/lootwhores and get a good deal done. Some people farm all day and have loads of money. I say so what? Money doesn't mean anything in this game imo. I could farm all day long if I needed cash but I don't need cash because I'm not gonna buy very expensive stuff. I'm happy with the amount I got to support all my chars and trades. If people know you got loads they will easily try to ask loads. And people who ask loads usually aren't ones who really wanna trade it (so they ask insane prices so they know people don't buy it). Trading is imo a kind of sport/art.

Tip: Try to hassle prices or make counter offers (like trades). And get rid of the aggro attitude (no offense m8 but you get quite nasty fast...). And come on sidi raids more if possible. I went to one last time and were only like 3 people rolling for wizard sidi armor (me rolled a lucky 2 again lol). Most people are just interested in the vest/robe/breastplate for it's awesome heal proc. So getting other armor parts is quite easy.

Ow and another thing the values on those necklaces seems very poor imo. (the charge values)

Q

quinthar

i would not say abusive

i would say angry and not a diplomat

and pls, just make all thing open to ALL player in this game. Demand and availebility are no valid arguments to boost prices over 3p , no matter what they are

ppl always tend to exploit new things in here.
and fyi, i did sell oilys for three plat from time to time, but pls check in game what i did do with most oil rags i farmed during my period over there.

and as for the robe, since i seem to be the wizard with most parts of a full armour and the lack of cooperation from albs in here to complete it in a fashionable , descent way i can only add that i know i'm dealing with kids in here. Jealousy, hatred, envy, all emotions thrown in once face. Childish.
And ok, i may not hav used the SLIMY vocabulary that you wanted to hear to be confirmed in receiving appreciation from me as to other ppl in here but i know one more thing. i waisted a lot of words, useless words in here again.
since maturety and normal behaviour are not to be found. As i said i do use harsh words, i do slap ppl in the face. But sometimes they need a wake up call.

Actually, supply and demand are exactly the things you need to drive up or down prices, irrespective of the actual value an item may be have.

The value of gold changes each and every day, perhaps all those people are imature and do not exhibit normal bahaviour.

You want one
Pin has one
You cant afford it
End of story

As for your sweeping statements about mature and normal behaviour, good grief...pot, kettle, black

If you go through life thinking the world owes you a favour you'll be very very dissapointed.

M

milky.way

This is funny :clap:

And ye, I'm a little girl so I can act like that sometimes

E

Eggy

i thought the lady just gave birth to one lovely daughter, didn't she?

Eh?

and as for that remark from that FC twat, he doesn't even know what pve is

Eh?

W

Wiro

Come on, Dead "i am so full of myself" Guru, post some more stupid stuff... always nice to see people make such a fool of themselves :clap:

*getting popcorn ready*

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Wiro
Come on, Dead "i am so full of myself" Guru, post some more stupid stuff... always nice to see people make such a fool of themselves :clap:

*getting popcorn ready*

at least i am some form of entertainment... wich we hardly can say from a twat like you :) even in a Friend type of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom