WTB Ring of Tarka'oz

X

xGenocidex

As title says :) leave reply here, Pm me ingame on littleomen OR send me a pm here on forum to sort out a price

X

xGenocidex

And i'd rather not pay the very over priced 170p like the one on excalibur cm :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
aint really a common drop :s
join the dragonraids as thats the only way prolly

X

xGenocidex

Enli said:
aint really a common drop :s
join the dragonraids as thats the only way prolly

was thinking about hosting 2 dragon raids in 1 day :x and not rolling for any drops or receiving any respec stones but claiming 1 ring :eek: dunno if people would say fo tho lol

X

xGenocidex

ah well we'll see :p cause i reaaaaaaally need it for my hero :( he is poor and a lurikeen and deserves support! :(

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
ah well we'll see :p cause i reaaaaaaally need it for my hero :( he is poor and a lurikeen and deserves support! :(
im trying to get hold of me old m8 he got around 4 dragon rings and 160 respec stones in his vault... and he is inactive ;(

X

xGenocidex

;< i'd pimp my luri out for a dragon ring lol :p i hate dr's there so boring

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
would love to come on a hib dragon raid again on any char that's needed :)

respec stones always handy to have mate!

X

xGenocidex

heh kami :p you got no idea how much i want that ring right now :p but i refuse to pay 170p for it off a cm regardless of how rare it is :/ there isnt another ring like it that slots into my template :p

X

xGenocidex

actually... just re worked tempalte :p don't need this piece of crap shit ring thats on cm's for 170p thus denying a small lurikeen divine loving of ha08a-0sd8a09d7a0sd7as... you get the idea :) don't need it anymore :D

X

xGenocidex

Re did template again... still need this ring! now offering plats+ items!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom