WTB Respec stone

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
WTB Luminescent Exerpise Stone, my offer is 11p
PM me ingame if interested to sell one.

Nefastus, Frostulv, Vinterulv

Keitan

Banned
I will be going on the next few DR raids and will be putting some for 11p on my consigment merchant from the 16th of may :)

/houselot 1660

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Either that or you buy my stone for 10p after the next DR.
kthx.

Calo

Part of the furniture
lol 11P, these 2 guys are just greedy boys who want to rip u off.

11P for a fucking respec stone while there are SO many in game and its SO easy to just sign up for a DR.

Seriously, if ppl ask who the greedy ppl are, i thinkI found already 2 :eek6:

Keitan

Banned
Calo said:

11P for a fucking respec stone while there are SO many in game and its SO easy to just sign up for a DR.

K go to the consigment merchants look for the cheapest 1 and see how expensive they are :p

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Fyi, 1) Lalin, who currently does the DRs actually prefers to take people that have already been on a DR into consideration, so it's not -as- easy to get in if you've never done it before.

2) 10p for 1.30h of PvE is just fair. 10p isn't hard to achieve either if you really need it.

3) I usually sell my stones for 6-7p but it's a supply & demand issue, if the price is at 10p, then that's what I sell it for, if the price is at 6-7p then that's what I sell it for.

4) I dunno why I even bother to explain this to you, if you don't like the prices I sell for, you don't buy stuff off me, that's just as simple as it is?

siaka

Banned
Mazzaca said:
Fyi, 1) Lalin, who currently does the DRs actually prefers to take people that have already been on a DR into consideration, so it's not -as- easy to get in if you've never done it before.

2) 10p for 1.30h of PvE is just fair. 10p isn't hard to achieve either if you really need it.

3) I usually sell my stones for 6-7p but it's a supply & demand issue, if the price is at 10p, then that's what I sell it for, if the price is at 6-7p then that's what I sell it for.

4) I dunno why I even bother to explain this to you, if you don't like the prices I sell for, you don't buy stuff off me, that's just as simple as it is?

an easy way to get 10p then, sign up as a warrior, make sure u have capped cold, put some coins on the taunt key, go watch tv for 30 mins then collect your stones. The point i'm trying to make is killing the dragon with 3fg+ is not hard providing the leader actually leads the raid and doesnt sit back and expect people to do it for him.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
an easy way to get 10p then, sign up as a warrior, make sure u have capped cold, put some coins on the taunt key, go watch tv for 30 mins then collect your stones. The point i'm trying to make is killing the dragon with 3fg+ is not hard providing the leader actually leads the raid and doesnt sit back and expect people to do it for him.

hehe, clueless :touch:

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
K go to the consigment merchants look for the cheapest 1 and see how expensive they are :p

Because all are greedy greedy mids....if you want to sell your stuff, put a few plat cheaper on cm..then all happy

siaka

Banned
Arumos said:
hehe, clueless :touch:

how so ?, I did this on more than one of cemi0's raids and no one noticed, the dragon pbae doesnt even go through the amount of hp my warrior has :( .

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
the dragon pbaoe

didn't think about the rest of the people on raid then? i know if i knew some1 was afk on a dragon raid and i was leader they would be booted straight away from any future raids.

siaka

Banned
Arumos said:
didn't think about the rest of the people on raid then? i know if i knew some1 was afk on a dragon raid and i was leader they would be booted straight away from any future raids.

dragon point blank area of effect not its ae nuke, tbh i've never seen the dragon ae nuke a heavy tank on the drs i've attended (providing the tank is hitting ofc). The only spot that really requires any effort is gate guard really, the other spots you could fill with players who have never even entered malmohus before and providing the leader outlined the encounter there would be no problems..................

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It's a lot easier and less time consuming to kill danos for gov, now have you seen those prices?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom