WTB reasonably Priced Exerpise Stone

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Any one got a Respec stone for sale that is not at a stupid price

Pm me or leave msg here

thanks

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hag youre thread.. but arent there anything we can do to make the CM's produce better prices ? i personaly dont want to continue this stupid road thats laid before me so i made my prices 2 to 10p under the ones at the ME ( sold everything as well... well allmost >.< darntaunt proc )

25+ p for a item once sold for 1.5 is just stupid ( aye i know supply and demand.. but ffs man ) i see items lay on the cm for months without beeing sold.. is that the thing the ones want ? and items for 200+p yeah its like a second vault.. but have you ever thought about getting a second one.. or even play d2 for a sec and mae a mule ?

The prices are stupid and retarded and greedy.. do as i boycut the shit and make prices more fair.. yeah sure the single respec is seldom seen if ever seen but 150p oO ? ra respecs for 4p Oo ? full for 20+ oO

seriously start thinking and adjust youre prices then maybe you can even make a few bucks.. cause the prices now... wont ever be sold.. and let me clarify.... ITS PIXELS !! its not like youre selling youre right nut for the better of the world.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
If u dont want to spent this money... just farm the item what u want :)

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
So I take it the answer is No then .

Thanks Hib Love you loads ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
as tarded as it might sound ..it aint that hard to organise a dragon raid durrell ..anounce it for a weeks time during the evening in the hib forums and spam it every hour or two hours on /as that day ..u will get a zerg show up and if u are uncertain of the route to take u can always appoint someone co-raid leader etc ..just a thought ..not hard ..defo not hard ( organising i mean )

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Was on a Dragon Raid 3 weeks ago and all got Wiped out and I mean All was a lot of anims and Tanks.

Nerf the Dragon :touch:

I will wait for the next free Respec in about 2 yrs time ;)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
just a statement, 2p for a full respec, that was retarded but an opportunity
the prices should level to 10p maybe

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
i personaly wouldnt mind a 9-10p price for a full respec seem fair enough for me.. I where just whining about the general prices. you must admit that it has gone through the roof.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if the prices are too high people wouldn't buy the items, in which case the prices get lowered :p

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
blah blah ... and items for 200+p yeah its like a second vault.. but have you ever thought about getting a second one ... blah blah .. seriously start thinking and adjust youre prices then maybe you can even make a few bucks.. cause the prices now... wont ever be sold..
I have a second vault, and a third .. they are full of stuff I wanna keep. My CM has a few (very few now since its months since I added stuff there) items that I sell for the right price, but I have no rush to sell them at all, if ever. If people pay the CM-listed price for it, cool, its gone. If not, no sweat its still there the next time I check. Alot of people make it out to "you're selling, therefore you NEED TO SELL FAST!". I dont sell for the money anymore, I sell for the sale.
Meeko said:
blah blah .. and let me clarify.... ITS PIXELS !! its not like youre selling youre right nut for the better of the world.
Pot meets kettle? Your plats are only pixels to me aswell, its not like you're taking a big hit in your allowance to pay for stuff ingame.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Pot meets kettle? Your plats are only pixels to me aswell, its not like you're taking a big hit in your allowance to pay for stuff ingame.

Hmm. I just thought out loud, about my thoughts on the subject. And you try to attack me on my age ? When where you born ? Have you moved out from home yet ?
Do you still get youre mother to do youre laundry ? Is that nice questions ?

They are in the same alley, please stop beeing an arse.

FYI born july '82 wich makes me 22. allowance stopped at the age 13,
and i moved away from home first time at the age 14.

Please stop making personal attacks! Its quite anoying, and really dont bring youre epeen any step closer to the final goal.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i thought it was funny, if you take it personal you shouldn't play online, in fact. you should move home again and get those 4 years (at least) of lost love from ou mother 8(

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
I dont take it personaly... i really dont care how another person on the other side of the planet thinks of me.. i just dont think its right to just presume that all personalitys on the recieving end is someone who should be talked to in that manner.. I go in for general respect. and if someone lunches at me with words why should i then just take it ? i have a right as all other persons to say : hey that i dont really like, would you stop ?

and why do you now attack me ? have i given you a personal cause to do so ?

I really dont understand the mentality of such.. why is it allways offensive ?

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
you should move home again and get those 4 years (at least) of lost love from ou mother 8(

Thank you.. :cheers: that was really mature

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
I can now see that this wont really lead anywhere.. people will allways assume one to be A: a kid B: not worth any type of respect.

I just spoke my mind.. i see that that isnt alowed.

I gave examples in the same class of what i was given to show that such really dont belong in a discussion: im told that i need love from my mother.

Its really nice to see that this is what it all have come out to be..

Thank you people.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
as i already mentioned, if you take it personally you shouldn't be trolling forums.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
and if you think that way you dont know the meaning of the word "troll"

read my posts and you will find no evidence of such..

Again a meaningless attack on my person.. thank you :worthy:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i use trolling for everything forum related.

and ixt, why should i stop trolling? i dont take it personal.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Neither do I.. you just took the assumption i did.. i still just find it funny that we live in countrys with freedom of speach uses a utillity build on freedom of speech yet some personalitys flame persons using that right.. thats funny as hell..

But to hell with it.. just keep on flaming me.. it really hurts me real life and i so get effected by it.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
Hmm. I just thought out loud, about my thoughts on the subject. And you try to attack me on my age ? When where you born ? Have you moved out from home yet ? Do you still get youre mother to do youre laundry ? Is that nice questions ?
No, not trying to attack your age; Norway; Yes; No; Actually they arent very offensive. Okay, I could have said salary, but I didnt really care all too much what I wrote.

You wanna know where the respect is, well mine for you went straight out the window at the first post where you said;
Meeko said:
The prices are stupid and retarded and greedy..
Cant really see much respect for those that farm alot and provide the market with hard-to-get items though expensive.

And Yama, WOW is still fun, having alot more fun there than we did the past months in Daoc, so I'll stay a while longer :) Though I tried to order Catacombs today, but was sold out at the two places I checked on the web, will try more next time WOW servers are down.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
If you had said that to start with i maybe could had refraised ? i dont mind admiting when im wrong.. but if people dont say anything and just flame me how the hell would i know ? and the retard part .. thats about the prices cause there are retarded and greedy prices.. there allways will.. its not about people in general.. its just some few who deliberate try to milk a cow who's been milked to a point where its about to burst and die.

Am i really that evil for saying that ?

About the respect part.. if you loose respect for someone who says that.. well tbh.. lets just leave it at the fact we have different meanings about things and we wouldnt be good to combine in rl.. as simple as that.. when you start something like you did there.. i dont really have any for you..

We both have no respect for each others.. so shall we just stop talking to each other ? please ?

But i still think that it is wrong.. comeon 1p for a port token ect ect all people think they suck they just dont want to speak out cause of the risk of what just happened to me.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, we're not really talking, we're playing for the forum-gallery of people that are bored at work or generally dont have anything better to do ;)

About RL, dont think we would have much problem there, rl and this forum isnt really all that similar, neither is the game. If it is, the world is coming to an abrupt end within short.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda got me on that one :(

Guess they are having a pretty good laugh right now.

Ahh well...

Im no hater, here have a Carlsberg on me :drink:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Mithryn said:
My CM has a few (very few now since its months since I added stuff there) items that I sell for the right price, but I have no rush to sell them at all, if ever.

Sell me your mephitic fang then :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, you're too late, the Fang has left me for greener pastures and playtimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom