[wtb] radar jamming device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tootz said:
paying up to 10p for the ability to go somewhere in emain without having a full group steam rollering my ass in the middle of nowhere.

look at the wording, fairly sure this isnt written as a "joke" random vaktan or warder gets run over so has to blame radar. and if your stupid enough to go to emain solo then you deserve to get run over.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Tootz said:
paying up to 10p for the ability to go somewhere in emain without having a full group steam rollering my ass in the middle of nowhere.

stealth

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
ur DoB is 1 way to say ur 12 ^^

If I could get a magic time machine and be twelve again, I'd do better things with my time than play daoc or post here :)

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my oh my. So apparently, people can post endless threads about lame zerging albs/mids/hibs, alarm clock relic raiding, window draggers, more grats threads than you can shake a stick at, but god forbid anyone have a dig at radar users in this game.

If you don't like the tread, or don't believe it needs to be on here, then don't post a reply - its simple. This way, it goes away that much quicker.

For those observant amongst you, and I admitt, there probably aren't many of those who browse these boards anymore, you'll see that I don't in fact post much on here - I wonder why that is. Therefore, saying that I feel the need to post on here everytime I get owned, is frankly a load of crap. I've died thousands of times, with only a few dodgy times amongst them. I don't feel the need to post about each one, and haven't done so.

We all know Radar still exists, otherwise why are Mythic going to do something about it in NF. I don't expect someone to wave his magic wand and restore the RP's I've given away to radar cheaters, and I don't expect those using radar to spontaniously combust while sat at their PC for cheating. Frankly, you'd have to be an idiot to think anything would ever happen from someone posting something on this forum, because its become a joke for the most part, being taken over by that small breed of sad little virtual emperors who rule their virtual universe from their darkened bedroom and think that nothing can ever harm them while mummy and daddy pay the bills.

My original post was half a joke, and half a rant. As I said, I don't expect my post to change the world, it was just a light hearted dig at radar users. Does that in anyway shape or form justify being called n00b, whinging bastard, etc. No, it doesn't. I don't mind someone having a dig back, Rure's first response was very funny "yepp.. everyone in FGs that kills you when you are solo are using radar :<". Shot me down but in a humorous way.

Anyway, can some mod do us a favour and close this now, seems the humour was lost on some people.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
u OLD bastard :flame:

oh there's alot of us old bastards playing in albion, some even alot older then me, prolly why were crap at the game, too long playing pac man and space invader's :p

Xanth, all i am saying is yes were all pissed of with radar and all the post's about it, but this is a forum where we are supposed to rant and rave (i'm all up for that) , it's just i don't like the way some ppl start attacking ppl with slander and such when u don't know em, aye in some case's its funny, other's damn right out of place. i am not here to tell anyone how to post, just pointing out thru age and wisdom that when u do reply with said comment's, it actually turns it back onto yourself (sometime's).u don't really wanna be in the same class as jox and his comments :touch: now do ya?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:
If I could get a magic time machine and be twelve again, I'd do better things with my time than play daoc or post here :)
:p :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
why don't mythic let u buy Radar as a Ra?

RADAR: Usable by Valewalker, Friar and Thane

Effect: For a period of 180 secs you get a "radarscope" that shows you were a group of 8 or more players are with in the area of effect.

Re-use Timer: 1800 secs.
Aoe: 5000 units.

Cost: 20 realmskillpoints

Could be fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom