[wtb] radar jamming device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
paying up to 10p for the ability to go somewhere in emain without having a full group steam rollering my ass in the middle of nowhere.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
yepp.. everyone in FGs that kills you when you are solo are using radar :<

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
No, some are just arses - but when you're hiding on a zone wall well off the beaten path, or in a bush/tree away from teh normal atk - amg, amg-mmg, mmg-mtk routes, u don't expect a fg to come steaming in behind you in a straight line from nowhere. People are so sure they'll never get caught now they don't even try to hide it.

Then agian, what can you expect from the CounterStrike generation.

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
How can you hide on a zonewall? All the zonewalls in emain are usually travelled on at some time or another if not to move about then to rest up. Emain isn't exactly a huge zone and with the amount of people in it, your gonna get noticed at one point or another.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Another day, another noob.

£5 on there being another radar post by end of the week.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
once I was in emain and got killed by a fg!

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Getting a bit touchy there Xanthian, taking a jokie thread a bit too close to teh heart methinks, but then guess u have reason.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, used radar loads, really helped me get 3.6mil RP's, I mean its only taken me 2 years.

Get a clue, whinging bastard.
Go have a wank or something, make yourself feel "special", not all of us look for lame excuses when we lose.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
yet again you've decided to get all abusive over a joke about people using radar - guess people can no longer actually try to have a laugh on this forum.

Anymore insults you wanna throw to make up for your real life inadequacies? :clap:

I'm off now, but i'll be sure to check back tomorrow for some more of these quotes I can use in my upcoming book all about angry teenage boys.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahaha..ha...ha

/em wipes tears from his eyes

Anyone else have sore sides?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Tootz said:
yet again you've decided to get all abusive over a joke about people using radar - guess people can no longer actually try to have a laugh on this forum.

Anymore insults you wanna throw to make up for your real life inadequacies? :clap:

I'm off now, but i'll be sure to check back tomorrow for some more of these quotes I can use in my upcoming book all about angry teenage boys.
nn kiddo.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Xanthian said:
Another day, another noob.

£5 on there being another radar post by end of the week.
£10 quid that you'll still be a +1 next week.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Xanth mate, get a life and stop trolling, Tootz has been playing prolly just as long as you if not longer. coming here slagging him of after he's made a post about something we all know is ingame and working as intended makes u look like a n00b. grow up a bit will ya already .

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
£10 quid that you'll still be a +1 next week.
you're accusing someone of a +1 post in what is basically a +1 post :D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
Xanth mate, get a life and stop trolling, Tootz has been playing prolly just as long as you if not longer. coming here slagging him of after he's made a post about something we all know is ingame and working as intended makes u look like a n00b. grow up a bit will ya already .
Everyone know there are radar users, but making 30 million whines on FH isnt going to make it any better.
People automatically assume that it was 'radar' cos they died in a 'suspicious' place, which is utter BS.

Why cant people accept thier loss sometimes and get on with the game?
Does it make you feel better accusing ppl of cheating just cos you lost?
Maybe they are more 'skilled' than you, but I guess thats cos' they cheat right?

Tay said:
Wishfull thinking perhaps?

You never know these days.
Check my profile, my DOB is there. Not that I need to prove my age to you.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Everyone know there are radar users, but making 30 million whines on FH isnt going to make it any better.
People automatically assume that it was 'radar' cos they died in a 'suspicious' place, which is utter BS.

Does it make you feel better accusing ppl of cheating just cos you lost?
Maybe they are more 'skilled' than you, but I guess thats cos' they cheat right?

so that give's u the right to throw insult's around then, like whinging bastard and tell him to have a wank. u know, i have read this forum and bw and countless other's , even met some irl who were just like u . who'd for no reason whatsoever start throwing fuck's about at whoever has a comment they don't like. yes u guessed it, 70% of them were themselve's whinging little fucktard's, it's obvious from what u mostly write that u have at least some savvy to understand that when u insult someone and sit there in your pyjama's five knuckle shuffling feeling l337 and whatever, that to most ppl, it just makes u look like a wanker. and i am afraid that there is rather too many of them on this forum and ingame that it just isn't funny anymore. :flame:

Steve, DoB 17/12/1971.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
QUOTE]

gonna tag this quoate for the next time u cry like a noob cos u got zerged by warders :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
so that give's u the right to throw insult's around then, like whinging bastard and tell him to have a wank. u know, i have read this forum and bw and countless other's , even met some irl who were just like u . who'd for no reason whatsoever start throwing fuck's about at whoever has a comment they don't like. yes u guessed it, 70% of them were themselve's whinging little fucktard's, it's obvious from what u mostly write that u have at least some savvy to understand that when u insult someone and sit there in your pyjama's five knuckle shuffling feeling l337 and whatever, that to most ppl, it just makes u look like a wanker. and i am afraid that there is rather too many of them on this forum and ingame that it just isn't funny anymore. :flame:

Steve, DoB 17/12/1971.

:worthy: well said :worthy:

hoho

Fledgling Freddie
today ive only been radar'd by tunia 2 times ;D
improvement.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Snakester said:

Steve, DoB 17/12/1971.

u OLD bastard :flame:

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Xanathian is right, there is no point in whining about it, whether it happened or not, posting on here ain't going to change anything because it's all been said and done. Only people who can sort this out are the devs so send some whining e-mails to them, posts like this only piss others off.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Xanthian said:
Check my profile, my DOB is there. Not that I need to prove my age to you.
Perhaps my comment was a tad subtle for you, But thats what you get for being barely out of school.

Just because you have heard the radar whine a 1000 times, why shouldnt it be heard again? who made you the arbiter of threads on fh?

I hear the leet on the forums incessantly whine about fg v fg my that argument goes on like a broken record. I hear the same whines everyday about people generalising about entire realms based on the actions of a few yet people keep posting them, I see disguised +1's everywhere, many are yours.

Let people post what they want, if it does not interest you why bother to post? attention seeking perhaps?

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Rumpaton said:
Xanathian is right, there is no point in whining about it, whether it happened or not, posting on here ain't going to change anything because it's all been said and done. Only people who can sort this out are the devs so send some whining e-mails to them, posts like this only piss others off.
He's not right, but he is entitled to his opinion.

Posting anything on here wont change the way the game is played, the way its its controlled and the things people do. It allows people to take pot shots at others on the passing chance they might see it. 90% of the posts on DAOC are whines of some type.

lol You dont like to hear about radar so you dont want people to post however tongue in cheek it might be?

And as for somethat has be said and done before.....duh...fg v fg, relics, alarm clock raids, zerging, stealthers, NF, instas, cc, the list could go on.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
So.. your saying my posts are all +1's cos YOU think im not right?

So really, your posts are +1's cos I dont think your right?

ps. nice post snakester, couldnt think of a comeback ;)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
nol said:
you're accusing someone of a +1 post in what is basically a +1 post :D
omg nerf your +1 ability :worthy:

And mine.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Xanthian said:
So.. your saying my posts are all +1's cos YOU think im not right?

So really, your posts are +1's cos I dont think your right?

ps. nice post snakester, couldnt think of a comeback ;)
Nope, I'm saying all your:

Xanthian said:
Get a clue, whinging bastard.
Go have a wank or something, make yourself feel "special", not all of us look for lame excuses when we lose.
Posts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom