[WTB] +power cap items

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
I wish to buy items with plus to Power Cap. I'd prefer items with both +power cap and +power pool, but at the moment I'm interested in whatever you got.

PM me or reply to this thread.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
ba bump bomp.

Items that i need: boots, gloves, head, vest and rings.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You can get a helm with +power and +powercap in Catacombs, from one of the aurulite mechants, same with gloves (+power). Vest and ring will be very hard - there don't seem to be a whole lot of items that have these around.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Aye vest and rings are rare, theres Ring of Calm (ML9) which is nice but i reckon its a tad too expensive for me at the moment. Could also use that ring that drops off the Braggarts encounter.

Didnt know i could get some items in Cata actually, will check it out when i get home, thanks. Do you - or anyone else - perhaps know the stats on them btw?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Get yourself Thunder Soothsayer rings. They're nice; +5% Power, +5% PowerCap, +5 PieCap, 22 Pie. (And some other crap).

I don't know the exact stats on the Aurulite items. Go check out the most expensive merchant in Catacombs - he has helm, gloves, cloak that has power and powercap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom