[wtb] Pl....

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
Want to buy powerleveling for my armsman hes almost 43, and i want him 47+ paying well, (to be discussed).

want to be able to do my tanking job properly in ac ;p with out all the fannying about ;p

got 50 bot ill tag along to.

PM for more information ;p

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
its now 43.2 ish to 47 or 48,

pay around 5-7p depending on how leveled.

contact stunem in game for details ;p

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Flawless said:
its now 43.2 ish to 47 or 48,

pay around 5-7p depending on how leveled.

contact stunem in game for details ;p

that 5-7p/lvl or total? since even when offering 2.5p/lvl after lvl 40 i doubt you'll get one since i've seen more ppl try and not getting one.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
already at 44.5 now.. do it my bloody self, you necros suck :)

i got 50 necro and 50 ice wiz, and errm 7 more 50s.. <sigh> shame aint on same account.

just gotta pray for a bloody nice group, got lucky today thank god.. save my cash for better stuff.

on mid u can get level 50 from 5. for 30p Easy and is 10X FASTER (4-5days) than ne thing u can do on alb, christ fins is faster even after focus nerf..

why people expect to equal the price of lair powerleveling is beyond me.

<sigh> least i am almost sorted.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
another thing to add, would be that 95% of necro dont want cash they too busy powerleveling there own characters.

wish we had somthing like lair/fins, dedicated places for good exp groups,

avalon city just dont cut it. anyone who done lair/fins would know what i mean.

btw the 5-7p i suggested was just somtihng to show a figure to create interst. since i recieved no feedback.

p.s note i was tired and half pissed on writing this. :)

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Flawless said:
on mid u can get level 50 from 5. for 30p Easy and is 10X FASTER (4-5days) than ne thing u can do on alb, christ fins is faster even after focus nerf..

Just tell us mids need a big nerf ;)

Oh and btw, Icewiz/paladin/cleric+alt combo can PL a lvl 1 -> 50 in 4 days, Did it with Oldnick's Inf.

Cheers

Path

Fledgling Freddie
4-5 days? I used less than 3 doing 1-50 on my merc with necro, without a BB :p

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
i was talking MAX.. amount of days, and no i aint saying they need a nerf.

fins are nerfed but still doable, the main nerf is the big orey giant slays everyone now since he cant be focused as easy ;p

and btw good luck finding 4 dedicated people to powerlevel you.

Btw the average time for the Lair poweleveling thing is under 2 days /played.

Juilie

Fledgling Freddie
Now ive been at fins pretty much all day for the first time in my life, and i think it downright sucks.

Nothing beat an avalon city group at taskers, pulling 20-30 red/purple mobs with a 50 pally and 50 icewiz, level my chars with 2 days /played, i might be intrested in this job, specially when toa comes, allthough that will probably be WAY too late.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
I have the feeling that AC taskers spot will be a bit more availiable when ToA arrives, perhaps some people wanna make a pl group from 20-50 when it comes, I could bring a ice wizard and pl a paladin perhaps.

I don't think average pl in lair is under 2 days tbh, altho it is pretty commonly achieved.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
i admit taskers groups are good, but they dont run 24/7 and are a bitch to get into.

perhaps on excal alb its easier... when more people but at fins on excal hib., i have done it from 5 am in morning till gone 2 am at night, and people rarely left, on alb ac groups, if there is a wipeout everyone may leave, many leave all time, and its not easy finding replacements, maybe just cause of population issues, but still issue remains.

i no longer want powerleveling can manage now, thread can be deleted, or move, since its turned into rather a debate about powerleveling.

interesting discussion either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom