[WTB] PL from lvl 45,5 - 49,5

E

[e]

as topic says...

I have a scout that needs some love. Unfortunately on same account as my necro. Since he is lvl 45,5 i rather pay for help, then PL a new myself from lvl 1. If you have a cabby or necro and is farming cash/items for yourself this is a good way to make a little extra for no additional cost to you - unless you want to get that 10:th bubble on lvl 50 really fast =)

- 40 bubs.
- cabby or necro (if necro, a buffbot is prefered)
- payment each lvl, 2,5 plat / lvl.
- autoloot off - all cash/items to PLer.
- PL after an agreed schedule with 3-4 hour sessions at the time.
- i will be afk during PL - if you get me killed you ove me 18 g for con and 482 g for the pain and suffering my poor caracter went through! *just kidding* =)
- i would prefer experienced PLers, no deaths, no fuss, no quitting halfway...oh yeah, and a blond stripper with huge tits for christmas =)

if somebody is interested plz contact me by e-mail
xaratos@yahoo.com

I

iantheace

lol, no chance you will get a cabby to PL u while ur afk,

B

Brynn

if you pl-ed from 1, you would get to keep all the items.

or wait for TOA and get a item on ur necro that need exp, and pl urself at one of them spawn points :p

O

old.Ramas

Far as I can tell you can't move in ToA without triggering a quest that gives you 1.5 thousand million xp.

Not that this helps you since it's going to take GOA another 6 months to translate it from english into english.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Not that this helps you since it's going to take GOA another 6 months to translate it from english into english.

Actually they translate from English to Frence to german to enaglish... :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by iantheace
lol, no chance you will get a cabby to PL u while ur afk,

Why not? Scout stealths and no pygme will ever aggro him (that is, if he doesnt sit in the pad where the Cabalist pulls em through).

I powerlevelled a scout with moderate stealth (15~ or so) with this method and it worked like a breeze.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Why not? Scout stealths and no pygme will ever aggro him (that is, if he doesnt sit in the pad where the Cabalist pulls em through).

I powerlevelled a scout with moderate stealth (15~ or so) with this method and it worked like a breeze.

Because if the pull ain't good and the tangler is still very much alive with some adds (who still run full speed) it ain't easy for a cabbie to survive. And when cabbie dies guess who is next in line to get aggro ;)

T

Tharion

Originally posted by Khalen
Because if the pull ain't good and the tangler is still very much alive with some adds (who still run full speed) it ain't easy for a cabbie to survive. And when cabbie dies guess who is next in line to get aggro ;)

Hmm ?? If he is stealthed they dont go for him afaik.

E

[e]

well, when posting this, i assumed that the person doing the PL is a "pro", and risk of dying is very close to zero.
If somebody made a few (20-50-100?) successful pulls, imo, he should know how to do it without error/risk - since AI in this game is not very advanced, there is a tactic for every mob that workes every time (if person/persons know what they are doing and how to use their caracters).

A

asorek

Originally posted by [e]
well, when posting this, i assumed that the person doing the PL is a "pro", and risk of dying is very close to zero.
If somebody made a few (20-50-100?) successful pulls, imo, he should know how to do it without error/risk - since AI in this game is not very advanced, there is a tactic for every mob that workes every time (if person/persons know what they are doing and how to use their caracters).

umm yea but we have these little things called Resists!! sometimes even lvl 50 cabbies get resists... i cant count the times ive been happily pulling em and on my QC AOE DOT atleast 1 or 2 resist it... leaving one or two stragglers with atleast half health running after me making it harder to turn and finish off the rest..

Tactic that works everytime>? you mean other than DOT and run and hope it sitcks? hardly a tactic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom