WTB OR TRADE MT3(for GoV or somthing)

amase

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: WTB MAD TALES 3 OF 3 OR TRADE IT FOR GOV ARTI OR SOME COMBINATION LIKE THAT =)

SEND ME PMs HERE PLZ

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Ok But Could You Please Stop Writing In Capitol Letters, Its Not Very Pleasent To Read And Kinda Makes Baby Jesus Cry Besides I Would Think That Mt3 Is Worth More Than Gov Atleast On Mid Gov Is Down To 6p Due To The Upcoming Changes With Artifacts

arff at self-editing foras ... I wrote all of the above in capitol letters :F

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Ok But Could You Please Stop Writing In Capitol Letters, Its Not Very Pleasent To Read And Kinda Makes Baby Jesus Cry Besides I Would Think That Mt3 Is Worth More Than Gov Atleast On Mid Gov Is Down To 6p Due To The Upcoming Changes With Artifacts

arff at self-editing foras ... I wrote all of the above in capitol letters :F
i'm getting quite tired about people quoting the price of gov on mid... maybe if you could trade things cross-realm then the price would apply, but as you can't I think the whole thing is totally irrelivent...

besides... you really think that given goa's track record that we'll get too see 1.81b within the next 4 months ? thats a lot of time wasted waiting for the almighty patch when you could have your arte activated and exping in the mean time...

just my 2 pence... and good luck with the trade :clap:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Alb price on GoV is around 10 plats atm... GOV << MT3

that out of the way... yes 1.81 is along way from oure servers...prices are a bit too cheap for some artys atm...

sorry for the highjack... hope u get your scroll :cheers:

amase

Fledgling Freddie
first of all....bump ! ;)

can give GoV+cash...thats what I thought =):twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom