WTB: Online Radio etc!

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Very bored at college, mp3 player broke so I had to send it to be replaced and i need some music or i cant concentrate, anyone know a good site where you can search for a particular song and just stream it? someone posted a really good one a while back on here, radioglob or something but thats been blocked by websense :(. I've tried looking for some with google but that just brings up "buy your mp3s here!!!" sites.

+rep for anyone who finds one :)

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
www.pandora.com
http://music.yahoo.com/
www.youtube.com or google video's(search for it im too lazy too :)) <- search for the vid for the song

Ok sorry putting "radio" in the title was probably a bit confusing, i was kinda looking for a site that just lets you search for a track and play it straight off, without having to wade through a load of mediocre songs first to get to the one you want like with yahoo radio :(

pandora only seems to let me listen to samples.

youtube is blocked by websense :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
yahoo lets you search for the song afaik
ang you try google video's?

Pandora isnt samples, its a internet radio station that plays the music according to what you searched for

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
yahoo lets you search for the song afaik
ang you try google video's?

Pandora isnt samples, its a internet radio station that plays the music according to what you searched for

well i couldnt get pandora to work. i can browse to a song/artist etc but clicking "play now" and so on has absolutely no effect. maybe college has found a way to block streaming. iunno. ditto with yahoo really.

and yeah google video is blocked. my college seems to be pretty on the ball >.>

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
funnily enough i clicked on one station, and it was playing the exact song i wanted :p shame it was the last 20 seconds or so but nm, rep to both for the help ^^ il stick with this normal radio for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom