[WTB]Noxious Fengundar mantle

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Z^^ said:
I heard they are rare..

heard so aswell, out of curiosity, what char are you needing it for ? have hard time figuring out since cloak is only 44 ut and no roxxor charges, and quite obvoius no toa stat bonuses ^^

Brite

Banned
people used to kill sariloc forever to get these and it has 150 ablative charges

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
people used to kill sariloc forever to get these and it has 150 ablative charges

dont know why thou realy, its 150 ablative, 50% absorb, so as ive understand it can absorb 150 dmg tottaly, but only 75 on 1 hit, so on a dualwield it takes away 150 dmg tottaly, but after that swing (2 weapons hit) its gone, so makes it kinda useless and makes SoM as it is now kinda superior, since its 200 ablative with 100% absorb, and can reprocc so it gets up time after time. but meril is a skilled dane so i guess he has smth in mind. just wanna know what ^^

also if he has ablatives on armor and it happends to procc it override or just dont get any effect of the procc if it goes on, as same should use the same "slot"...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
dont know why thou realy, its 150 ablative, 50% absorb, so as ive understand it can absorb 150 dmg tottaly, but only 75 on 1 hit, so on a dualwield it takes away 150 dmg tottaly, but after that swing (2 weapons hit) its gone, so makes it kinda useless and makes SoM as it is now kinda superior, since its 200 ablative with 100% absorb, and can reprocc so it gets up time after time. but meril is a skilled dane so i guess he has smth in mind. just wanna know what ^^

also if he has ablatives on armor and it happends to procc it override or just dont get any effect of the procc if it goes on, as same should use the same "slot"...
I think a 150 ablative can absorb 150 on first hit, if the hit is for over 300, but it absorbs 50% at most.
If it's a 200 hit, it will absorb 100 and still have 50 left for the next hit, etc.

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
He dropped the best belt you could find in the game. (utility)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Haha bump ffs! already got one now .... ty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom