WTB MP Chain Armour

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I need

Helm
Arms
Legs
Feet

Pm me ingame on Cloudz or Cloudzz or here :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll see if I have time to do at least one or two pieces for you tonight. Will be in touch.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Cloudz said:
someone please QQ

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Enough? :D

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Last time i checked ME for improved mail 100% there were plenty, so im figuring that ur issue is the price - and that would (if my theory is true) make u a cheapass.

Crafting mp chain is a bore, and ive experienced 100+ tries on one item.

Anyways i might be wrong about u being a cheapass, but i saw for myself that there were plenty on CM's

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodcore said:
Last time i checked ME for improved mail 100% there were plenty, so im figuring that ur issue is the price - and that would (if my theory is true) make u a cheapass.

Anyways i might be wrong about u being a cheapass, but i saw for myself that there were plenty on CM's
If he's a cheapass, does this make you a troll then ?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodcore said:

Last time i checked freddyshouse for trolls there were plenty, so im figuring that ur issue is tollerrrrrr - and that would (if my theory is true) make u a troll.

Being a troll is a bore, and ive experienced 100+ trolls in one troll room.

Anyways i might be wrong about u being a troll, but i saw for my self that there was plenty on freddyshouse.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I checked CM, and there were no helms and the cheapest legs were like 12p.
So you obviously checked well

Buying of ME would have cost me like 26p, and thats without torso and hands.
So if i'm a cheap ass for that. thats fine with me

All prydwen prices were pretty good, but lots of excal houses had 1 mp item and for a price of like 15p, anyway someone is doing it for me now.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
yadayada

A set of mp chain was sold for 50p pre cluster, and there were a 60p offer 5 minutes too late. I hope u can find it cheaper ofc. cuz it has nothing to do with me if u get it cheap or expensive, im just saying, that mp chain costs plats

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Infanity said:
Last time i checked freddyshouse for trolls there were plenty, so im figuring that ur issue is tollerrrrrr - and that would (if my theory is true) make u a troll.

Being a troll is a bore, and ive experienced 100+ trolls in one troll room.

Anyways i might be wrong about u being a troll, but i saw for my self that there was plenty on freddyshouse.

:worthy:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
I checked CM, and there were no helms and the cheapest legs were like 12p.
So you obviously checked well

Buying of ME would have cost me like 26p, and thats without torso and hands.
So if i'm a cheap ass for that. thats fine with me

All prydwen prices were pretty good, but lots of excal houses had 1 mp item and for a price of like 15p, anyway someone is doing it for me now.

you should really try crafting mp chain ^^ first you have to make linnings, then you have to use like 50-200 retrys on each part.. fun fun fun..

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I have a access to a LGM crafter, but the account isnt mine and the guy isnt going to re-activate it since hes quit.

Ive made MP Chain armour before, and yes its zzz, so dont just assume things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom