[WTB] Moment of Zen

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont trade it for a power myth and dont pay more than 10 plat for it..

albs tend to be idiots with prices....

MOZ is solo farmable, you can port straight to it, it repops withing 3-4 mins, and usually drops a moz1-7, 1-10... Now you might say, I dont have necro or whatever u need... Ok so what... Half of alb does and this is easy to farm so you shouldnt be pay loads for it.

After one hour chaining it you would be unlucky not to have one.

PAY TOP plats for items only a zerg can get, on slow respawn incredibly tough mobs.

PAY reasonable sums for other things which require a FG to invest some time (levi, sililias etc).

About time albion started sorting its prices out... the constant high population of lemons is mostly to blaim. you need an overlord like me to play there to sort this problem out.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
QUOTE]

So what would I be when I haven't gotten one after 3 hours of farming? :p

That's right, I've farmed it for 3 hours straight without a single drop.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
It's very random and i think you've been a bit lucky, Censi. :)
One day me and another got 1 on 2nd kill and another after 2 hours or so. Some days i've not had any at all.

Not really counted how many times i've killed it now, but i'd say MoZ drops roughly every 20 kills.
If i had to guess, i'd say some 150 times now and seen 7 MoZ. It's still not hard to get though and you should have one after 2-3 hours if things go well.
A nice bonus is of course the power, end and health myths, which makes it a very nice mob to farm for cash. :)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
MOZ is solo farmable, you can port straight to it, it repops withing 3-4 mins, and usually drops a moz1-7, 1-10... /QUOTE]

I have farmed it 18 times in a row and over 50 total.....guess what:
No MOZ...............
But i totally agree with u censi about prises on albion :(

skelli

Fledgling Freddie
had to kill it 45 times for it to drop :( (could tell by the orb thingies i got)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
dont trade it for a power myth and dont pay more than 10 plat for it..

albs tend to be idiots with prices....

MOZ is solo farmable, you can port straight to it, it repops withing 3-4 mins, and usually drops a moz1-7, 1-10... Now you might say, I dont have necro or whatever u need... Ok so what... Half of alb does and this is easy to farm so you shouldnt be pay loads for it.

PAY TOP plats for items only a zerg can get, on slow respawn incredibly tough mobs.

PAY reasonable sums for other things which require a FG to invest some time (levi, sililias etc).

About time albion started sorting its prices out... the constant high population of lemons is mostly to blaim. you need an overlord like me to play there to sort this problem out.

Its more like 1-100 :p I farmed it _alot_ on us ^^

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
One of my guildies farmed MoZ and It dropped 3 times out of 90 kills. On another day we tried as a guild group and killed it 10 times and got 2 MoZ. Then the next day not a single MoZ dropped after a day of farming.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Lots of nice stories... no MoZ! :twak:

... not sure if I'll actually come back though so no great hurry ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom