WTB ml2 necky

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I believe those stats are before the toa nerf, which happened on the US servers. Before nerf you could have +25 cast speed etc.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
have been on a shitload of ML2s and hosted som of them... never seen it drop :/

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I believe those stats are before the toa nerf, which happened on the US servers. Before nerf you could have +25 cast speed etc.
yes the meele speed is probably nerfed to 2% wich i have count with

the item gotta have droped in some raid so check your vaults ppl as i guess it can be taken for some useless rog

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
one dropped on the ML2 raid i ran on monday, but it never got picked up unfortunatly :(

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
one dropped on the ML2 raid i ran on monday, but it never got picked up unfortunatly :(

lolz well still looking then
is rionne farmable with necro + bb or is the pbaoe to much dmg for the pet?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
lolz well still looking then
is rionne farmable with necro + bb or is the pbaoe to much dmg for the pet?
i'll have a try later for ya and let you know the outcome :)

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
the reflection doesn't seem to want to melee much, so can't really damage it...

after 20 minutes i took it to 94% hp, so it might be farmable with a servant necro and fop bot, expect to be there a long time without at least a bit of help :D

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
the reflection doesn't seem to want to melee much, so can't really damage it...

after 20 minutes i took it to 94% hp, so it might be farmable with a servant necro and fop bot, expect to be there a long time without at least a bit of help :D

ty for info, will try farm it with ml9 cabypet some day if i dont find one

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
paying 20p for this little bugger
/bump

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
bumping this as there have been some ml2 raids since the post and i suddenly realised i still need this necky. I tried to farm it myself but every time i bump into that armsman who zergs the hell out of me so i cba to try more. PM me if u got this or a RoG with similiar stats

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
i went ml 2 last night bcuz i was bored to try farm some mobs, went with ml 9 sorc, thuerg, cleric... thuerg was overkill so i logged that after i killed 3 times... just locate armsthingy or kill him either way works, i killed him easyest :D... u will have plenty off time too kill before he makes it 1 round. just get a pulvizer pet and bring a thuerg too overkill it... pop rate was random betwen 5 - 20 mins

hope this help u

nap

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
its rionne who drops the necky and yes its farmable with ml9 caby and cleric wich i got, problem is that i get zerged by arms and his zerg while fighting rionne and i dont know if i can kill arms alone with caba+cleric
thanx for the info thou and if u farm it for me i pay good for the necky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom