[WTB] Magical Scarab Wings (for GSV quest)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i need 49 Magical Scarab Wings (i farmed one before it became borring :m00: )
Only 1 with a price at CM, and thats 6p for 50. Looking at how many unpriced there is im sure somebody wanna sell it abit cheaper? :) Dont force me to bore myself to death killing bluecon mobs :(
Leave a msg here, pm me here on fh or pm me ingame as always

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Roflcopter

Guess they can't make TOA easy enough for some people huh :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Pirkel said:
Roflcopter

Guess they can't make TOA easy enough for some people huh :(
thanks for the bump

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
i say........................................ go kill the blue cons!!!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The prismatic scarabs are yellow con. The blue cons don´t drop the wings.

Stealthbump and hooray for lazyness etc.etc.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i know its the yellow con prism that drops it... but gotta kill 50-100 per spawn

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
get gov instead then lol

ps: with 2 assisting lifetap nukers and a fopbot we farmed all the scarab wings we needed in less than 2 hours, and i dont see why its boring, theres lots of action, you can get pop in your face, or you can get the caravan running after you thru the whole zone as well if you start killing them ^^
its a lot of fun actually ;p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
toxii said:
get gov instead then lol

ps: with 2 assisting lifetap nukers and a fopbot we farmed all the scarab wings we needed in less than 2 hours, and i dont see why its boring, theres lots of action, you can get pop in your face, or you can get the caravan running after you thru the whole zone as well if you start killing them ^^
its a lot of fun actually ;p
hehe already farmed it. Think it took just around 2 hours. But i must say it still was borring :p. As solo reaver i could clear the place and had to wait for respawn... wonder what the group that came after me would do there, hardly enough for 1... what shall 7 do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom