WTB Magic Scarab Wing

Tels

Fledgling Freddie
WTB Magic Scarab Wing

make offer here or pm me on Tels or Kinka.. Nazgul

Need 30 wings

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't take that long to farm 30 scarab wings. You can easily farm 30 in 2-3hours.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Zeratuhl said:
more like 50/hour
Thats 1 a minute, they dont pop that fast.

More will be inc to my house soon, got 20 on me, look again over the next couple of days as the last 40 went in seconds :)

1P per 10 when they are on there, or PM Riverdancer.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Thats 1 a minute, they dont pop that fast.

More will be inc to my house soon, got 20 on me, look again over the next couple of days as the last 40 went in seconds :)

1P per 10 when they are on there, or PM Riverdancer.

might be abit inaccurate, ok. but more accurate then 30/per 2-3 hour.

1p/10 wing? what a rip off

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Zeratuhl said:

cheapest around atm. Before this someone was selling 50 for 6p - that was cheapest i found in housing...

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I bought all the scarab i needed for GSV for 500g lol :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Zeratuhl said:

No one asked you :wanker: For your info smart arse, it took me about 4 hours to farm 40. 1p per hour for a decent artifact doesnt seem to bad to me considering the price of any artifact on the market. 5plat for a free GSV is a damn good deal to most boy wonder. If it so bad, how come they sold in less than an hour?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Ah but Whoodoo you can not be more right here. Zera is a smart arse as he seems to think im some fukin newb (I believe the phrase was). Must find that screen shot again to give me a laugh.

Having looked up Newb on www.dictionary.com it does infact confirm that this new word Newb is an acronym of Newbie which inturn means NEW. Im sure I aint new having played for over 3 years.

Himse

FH is my second home
tbh, does RD gang up on others?, actually for a few shit items 1p/10 is rather steep, imo why waste your cash :) just something to do and go farm :D

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
tbh, does RD gang up on others?, actually for a few shit items 1p/10 is rather steep, imo why waste your cash :) just something to do and go farm :D

Since when does replying to a post by another guild member become "ganging up on others".

Someone asked a question and i replied to it...whats your problem?

:touch:

Himse

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
No one asked you :wanker: For your info smart arse, it took me about 4 hours to farm 40. 1p per hour for a decent artifact doesnt seem to bad to me considering the price of any artifact on the market. 5plat for a free GSV is a damn good deal to most boy wonder. If it so bad, how come they sold in less than an hour?

Dubaxter said:
Ah but Whoodoo you can not be more right here. Zera is a smart arse as he seems to think im some fukin newb (I believe the phrase was). Must find that screen shot again to give me a laugh.

Having looked up Newb on www.dictionary.com it does infact confirm that this new word Newb is an acronym of Newbie which inturn means NEW. Im sure I aint new having played for over 3 years.

ok, this is aimed towards Zeratuhl, ie its ganging up n00b

nothing to do with you Takhasis

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
OK, so tell me how 5 plat for doing all the work for GSV, which is a decent artifact, is over priced?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Not another head case joining the arguement Himse. Just because I said Zera was misusing the word noob it did not mean another pleb who joined the fun could use it in the same way and be correct.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
YAY :clap: Another RD Ganging up

I think thats a cheap price - If i wasnt gives the wings by my BF i would have bought em for 5p - thats an alright price.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter said:

Maybe he thinks you act like a "new" player? you know some ppl can play forever without learning

Tels

Fledgling Freddie
we have a deal English.. 500 g for 30 Wings.. cya m8ty.. pm me here or on
Tels... Nazgul.. when u have them.. gl m8ty

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Tels said:
we have a deal English.. 500 g for 30 Wings.. cya m8ty.. pm me here or on
Tels... Nazgul.. when u have them.. gl m8ty

Tels :( think u need to read English's post again - he's taking the piss - his post reads 500g FOR EACH wing and he'll farm them for u....

-English- :twak:

- English -

Resident Freddy
:( people who are too lazy to farm them deserve to pay high prices imo, there isnt a class which cant solo them (yellow con irrc)

soo lazy :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
:( people who are too lazy to farm them deserve to pay high prices imo, there isnt a class which cant solo them (yellow con irrc)

soo lazy :p
Why lazy, trading is part of the game, I have bought scrolls i cba to farm, artis I cba to repeat, so whats the difference? I have paid up to 3p for scrolls that drop off yellow cons as have most in game. I put this farming time to good use, helping others level and getting cash at the same time, so its no hardship for me.

As for soloing, without a bb most would find it a little hard, rare pop (prob 1 per 10 mins) in an agro area, the mob bafs...not all that easy for most.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"Maybe he thinks you act like a "new" player? you know some ppl can play forever without learning"

Thank **** for this :wanker: of a Sherlock Holmes here. Now I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom