WTB Mad Tales 2o3

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for this scroll.. have no idea on prices, but where thinking in the lines of about 20'ish p

If this is not enough. please inform me, since im a little blank on the scrolls price :(

I can be found at the char in my sig.. i got no life so im online allmost allways.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw the 25p one i cant afford that.. so im no longer looking for this scroll.. guess its mad farm time >.<

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Meeko said:
Just saw the 25p one i cant afford that.. so im no longer looking for this scroll.. guess its mad farm time >.<

did golm drop for u last night ? ;)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
[History] Ones we made a full grp to DV [ML7] to farme what a few nice scroll like MT 2o3 - 3o3 and stuff like that and after 1 hour the first MT 2o3 droped and during that hour we had 7 other MT 2o3 droped so in total we had 8 MT 2o3 and one for each in the grp :)

It's not impossible to farme it in DV, it just takes time and a nice grp. So imo go farme it, it will eventually drop and you might win. :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Meeko said:
Just get some cash off timmehh or smth then lol, what else are guildies for ;D

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
nope mate it didnt drop >.< thats why i cant afford to pay 25+ :p had to buy the darn thing.

Balk aye.. but im stuck at 1 2 4 5 6 and cant get into 7 with out three ( or anywhere for that matter.. curses on the design!!) so i cant farm myself unless i borrow some chars.. hope my guildies will help me on this one.

and Joxie.. would never do such to tim :wub: him and the wife are like rellatives to me :worthy:

again.. did i mention. I hate the fact, you can be stuck for months, at a step. And see ML7 8's 9's and 10's galore but no 3 >.< Thank god for the one comming up.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Meeko said:
and Joxie.. would never do such to tim :wub: him and the wife are like rellatives to me :worthy:
lol, being in a guild is all about sharing stuffs and helping eachother out ~~

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Meeko said:
Balk aye.. but im stuck at 1 2 4 5 6 and cant get into 7 with out three ( or anywhere for that matter.. curses on the design!!) so i cant farm myself unless i borrow some chars.. hope my guildies will help me on this one.
QUOTE]

ML3 is coming up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom