WTB Legendary Heat Weapons (Thrust)

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
This is a total long shot and whilst Im getting my 6 torches done into weapons, I just was hoping that someone might have a 99 qual Rapier, Dirk or Stiletto for sale.

I'll pay very very well :)

pm me here if you're interested

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
u dont need high qual weapons doesnt matter its the luck that givz u a 99qual legend

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies for not making it clear (reading it back, I can see how I've mis-worded it terribly).

I actually mean, I'm looking to buy any already made Legendary Heat weapons of a 99 qual variety ;)

I do have torches already vaulted and a 1080+ WC that can do them for me, but Im toying with the idea of hanging back and waiting until the 2% qual tool hits us in 2 patches time (yes Im patient enough)

This is really to test the water, so to speak, in the vain hope someone would sell me a worry free 99 qual one ;)

I'd happily pay 7p + for 99 qual 3.9 Heat Rapier and 5-7p for a Heat Stiletto or Heat Dirk

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
AtomicBattleHamster said:
I'd happily pay 7p + for 99 qual 3.9 Heat Rapier and 5-7p for a Heat Stiletto or Heat Dirk

Hmm

Cant do legends of stilettos or dirks afaik

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ckiller said:
Hmm

Cant do legends of stilettos or dirks afaik
Choice of 1h thrusters is Legendary Rapier (3.9 spd) or Legendary Stiletto (3.3 spd)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
AtomicBattleHamster said:
Cost to make a Legendary Rapier is the same as a Legendary Stiletto.

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
pm me i'll do tries with the torchers. I'll ask you only to buy all materials (can do the gems myselves) the rest of the craft is for free since i'm still trying to ding 1080...

Cheers,

MArtha Inc.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Raguel said:
pm me i'll do tries with the torchers. I'll ask you only to buy all materials (can do the gems myselves) the rest of the craft is for free since i'm still trying to ding 1080...

Cheers,

MArtha Inc.

narh dont do that, stick with me:)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Raguel said:
the rest of the craft is for free since i'm still trying to ding 1080...
Heh

And if/when you lose the drop component youll be providing another?

Chance of losing the component might be small: but its a stupid chance to take ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom