WTB Idol of sobeks / WTT Scrolls

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
i want to buy:

green, black, silver Idols of Sobek, they drop from high preists/priestess in any of the three triton areas in meso (Skyros, Mellos, Naxos). i will pay 500g for each colour.

also have lots and lots and lots of scrolls for trade for these sobeks only

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Got a black idol of sobek...but will only trade for scolar notes 1of3, kalare's memoirs 1of3 or 2of3 :)

/Dracus

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Got a black idol of sobek...but will only trade for scolar notes 1of3, kalare's memoirs 1of3 or 2of3 :)

/Dracus

he's paying ott for an idol mate, those things ARE NOT worth a scroll.

ie u dont need 8 scrolls to complete that artifact thingy. do somethin for ur realm and sell it for a decent price fs :)

Viruk

Fledgling Freddie
Kalares Memoires

Flumpy I have Kalares Memoires 1 of 3 I can let you have so you can get the black Idol

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
he's paying ott for an idol mate, those things ARE NOT worth a scroll.

ie u dont need 8 scrolls to complete that artifact thingy. do somethin for ur realm and sell it for a decent price fs :)

Hey whaddou ino :p just need those scrolls ;)

Btw what are the idols for?

[edit] and b4 u begin with decent prices, im the only one selling scrolls at 500g not the usual 1-2p :D (afaik)

/Dracus

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Hey whaddou ino :p just need those scrolls ;)

Btw what are the idols for?

[edit] and b4 u begin with decent prices, im the only one selling scrolls at 500g not the usual 1-2p :D (afaik)

/Dracus

the idols are for eirenes chest piece. u need 5 of them (green, black, silver,gold and red). you have to give them to a mob afair and he gives u somethin in return which then helps u get the artifact in some way, cant really remember aint read it in a while.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
bleh i thought it was summit good :p flooooooomp find me ingame u can have that idol thingy ;)

(check Pos, Dracu, Dracusa, Dracuso or Dracus...on one of those)

/Dracus

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ty guys :)

just need a green now

willing to pay 1p for the green one as it doesent drop as much as the other colours and might tke 10-15 mins to farm.... id do it myself but i cant take oj's with a healur ;o

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
hehe ty guys :)

just need a green now

willing to pay 1p for the green one as it doesent drop as much as the other colours and might tke 10-15 mins to farm.... id do it myself but i cant take oj's with a healur ;o

u have too much money for ur own good imo :p i will give it a go later and u can keep yer 1p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom