WTB GS, offer 80p

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
128
WTB Golden Spear artie, offer 80p. PM me ingame if interested, have some items as well if offer not completely satisfactory :)

Nefastus, Manes, Ulvland, Arctos
 

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
128
The offer still stands, 80p... :)

Nefastus, Manes, Arctos, Vinterulv <Pain>
 

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
101
Noctis said:
The offer still stands, 80p... :)

Nefastus, Manes, Arctos, Vinterulv <Pain>

SH could prolly get a grp to do it for u m8y

Fen
 

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
1,715
Korstes said:
SH could prolly get a grp to do it for u m8y

Fen
LOL youve never wanted to help do GS b4 yet soon as 80p is put ona thread suddenly SH can do it for him:p
 

Teslacoil

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
1,223
Castus said:
LOL youve never wanted to help do GS b4 yet soon as 80p is put ona thread suddenly SH can do it for him:p
what's up with you nowadays ? every section i go to i see a negative post from you. you are a good man or so i thought.
 

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
1,715
Teslacoil said:
what's up with you nowadays ? every section i go to i see a negative post from you. you are a good man or so i thought.
haha only cos i wind you and faril up:p and its just a joke with my fellow SH James is all:)However i may of been ebayed to some mad twisted old maid with pmt i dunno:)
 

Teslacoil

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
1,223
Castus said:
haha only cos i wind you and faril up:p and its just a joke with my fellow SH James is all:)However i may of been ebayed to some mad twisted old maid with pmt i dunno:)

hmm ye btw ebay wasn't shrew a swedish guy once ? :touch:
 

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
828
ON topic Heresy got him sorted 5 tanks 2 healers 1 shammy 4twin :D
 

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
128
Got me a GS, thanks to Chronic who was about to put together a grp to farm it for me :cheers: But Heresy got 1 for me :drink:

/Nefastus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom