WTB: Golden Spear

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
yes you can hun do you want salted, plain, butter or toffee

Killswitch

FH is my second home
lolz...I know what I meant. So we invite Jimmi to do the arti with us. We then agree a deal to get him another one for a reasonable price. It means getting a FG from the guild (when we could be RvRing and farming) and spending a period of time doing the arti again when we all have credit and none of us want it.

How much could we farm in DV in that hour? Depending on luck, maybe 20-40p or even more? We could also be doing artis that our guildies need OR RvRing.

Anyway, we go and do the arti again and then we find that post on Freddyshouse with Jimmi offering to pay "insane plats" for the arti that WE AGREED TO FARM FOR HIM FOR A FIXED PRICE.

It's totally up to him if he wants to look for a better price or if he wants to break agreements with people who helped him out with something he's been needing for a LONG time.

It's also totally up to us if we don't want to sell to him, or if we want to raise our price or anything else. It's certainly not about greed. Like I said, we'll sell to anyone else who needs it cheaper than the 30p on the CM. If Jimmi wants it, he pays 30p. Simple as that.

Next time, when Jimmi makes an agreement with people WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP HIM then maybe he'll take it more seriously. If not, who cares? He doesn't have to buy, we don't have to sell. If he keeps whining, I'll activate it on my scout for the leeching javelins :p

No greed, no shameful tactics...we're just pissed off. Would you sell an item for the same price to a friend as to someone who acts like an impatient child and annoys you?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Would you sell an item for the same price to a friend as to someone who acts like an impatient child and annoys you?
i act like an impatient child and annoys you and u still keep selling stuff cheap to me :p ?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
I will msg you on MSN one of these days Jim :) Then maybe we can do it with our 2 servant necros? :cheers:

But ofc, if anyone wants to sell it for 20p (which is way more than enough) feel free to PM me and we'll sort out the trade.

I am not going to comment the greed level of Albion, because the one with Free Spirit is just one of many bad artifact experiences I've had. Personally I don't charge anything to help people with artis on my servant necro, did Tartaro's Gift plenty of times for people I don't even know - why not help people? There are few of us left since WoW came out, so why make people mad and sad and why be greedy?

The thing I'm pissed about is just the fact that Free Spirit decided to raise the price from the 20p to 30p, because they wanted 10 additional p for the credit. It really is LOW.

Okay okay...look. I didn't expect this to turn into some kind of flame war and I don't want my guild getting a bad reputation because I chose a bad phrase to use.

Jimmi - we offered to come back and do the arti for you again and sell you the GS at a price YOU offered. If you offer 20p, we're not going to turn around and say "naaaah...take it for 10p". If you had no money and no way of making money, maybe we'd give you the arti. I've given away plenty of Ceremonial Bracers and other drops.

Like Golena said, if someone had offered you the arti for 20p yesterday, would you have said "nope, some mates are doing it for me tonight". You'd have taken it and screwed us over. Or if you'd been offered a cheaper arti, you'd have taken that. Would you even have thought to let us know before we did it? We had a deal, and then you came on here and started offering money for the arti we agreed to get for you. That's totally your choice, but it doesn't make it 'right'.

Only point here is that you annoyed us. Raising the price 10p has nothing to do with charging for credit. We got you that for nothing. Raising the price 10p has EVERYTHING to do with us wanting you to respect your realm-mates, people who try to help you and generally being a decent person.

To summarise. Free Spirit are NOT a greedy guild. We like to help people out and we don't charge mad prices for things (often!). We also don't like being made to look like fools by greedy, impatient players. If someone wants this arti and they want to pay 20p, PM us. If you only have 5-10p but are willing to help us out with some stuff or want to trade items instead of plats, PM us. If you're Jimmi from DT, roll-up and pay your 30p and stop airing your dirty laundry in the trade forums.

End. Of. Story.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
trycorn said:
i act like an impatient child and annoys you and u still keep selling stuff cheap to me :p ?

But you make me laugh on VT AND got me Braggarts :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't under the impression that you intended to farm it for me. I know you said you'd get it for me, but I didn't think you'd actually set a time and date and go get it for me.

SO, I apologize for misunderstanding your good intentions, which where to help me out getting GS. I just misunderstood that you were actually going to be doing the arti for me-- thought I could be lucky and you'd get it in some arti raid some time- and tbh I didn't have the patience for that. Therefore I came here and made this topic. It wasn't to insult you guys, as I said: I didn't know you were going to be doing it for me.

Sorry for the mixup, lets bury the hatchets :cheers:

majik

Banned
I'd give you it for free to get rid of those retarded energy weps.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
I wasn't under the impression that you intended to farm it for me. I know you said you'd get it for me, but I didn't think you'd actually set a time and date and go get it for me.

SO, I apologize for misunderstanding your good intentions, which where to help me out getting GS. I just misunderstood that you were actually going to be doing the arti for me-- thought I could be lucky and you'd get it in some arti raid some time- and tbh I didn't have the patience for that. Therefore I came here and made this topic. It wasn't to insult you guys, as I said: I didn't know you were going to be doing it for me.

Sorry for the mixup, lets bury the hatchets :cheers:

Sounds good to me. PM someone from Free Spirit when you get on tonight and we'll see if we can come to some arrangement.

Bump also...this man needs a Golden Spear goddamit!

:)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Sounds good to me. PM someone from Free Spirit when you get on tonight and we'll see if we can come to some arrangement.

Bump also...this man needs a Golden Spear goddamit!

:)

Thanks for understanding. I'll be on later mate, so will PM someone from your guild :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
trycorn said:
omg why arnt u ingame ! im doing bragget's again :twak:

erm...because I have the bow activated?

I'm also at work, which kinda eats into my DAOC time.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
erm...because I have the bow activated?

I'm also at work, which kinda eats into my DAOC time.
clearly u got ton's of time 4 FH :p

Killswitch

FH is my second home
44 replies?!?!??! nerf this thread imo

Work. It can be interesting, but today I've spent my whole time watching blue progress bars going VERY slowly. I need FH to keep me sane.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Can you PM me mates? I'm ingame on Jimmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom