WTB: Galladoria tinctures

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Its probably a waste of time as I know very few goes to Galla anymore, but maybe someone have something laying around. What I am interested in is active and reacting mending tinctures, but also lifetap tinctures both kinds are interesting. Please PM me or leave msg here if you have any of those, I am sure we can work out a suitable compensation :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
if u wanna farm galla a bit for it, lemme know
i miss the old times

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Changes are minimum for getting one of them babies im afraid, about 6 months since anyone did a galla raid, and chances small that someone have one lying around :(
good luck tho :D

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
tip o the day if you REALLY want these..

most of the really good galla tinctures drop of the entrance mobs, blue cattail sporites as frequently as anything. You can kill these easily if you pull solo so you dont get 2 adds, and have either :-

a). A full tank group with healers that undestand the phrases 'small heal' and 'keep your distance' and a solid main tank.
b). An animist or two.
c). Chanter + fop + hot focus pull.

Tinctures rarely drop from bosses, and to get one decent tincture from clearing the entire dungeon is about average.

Happy farming.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I used 4 of these on my armor. It is extreamly rare drop. I only ever saw 2 drop during the many hours i spent in galla. 1 on a Xfear raid and one when me and some friends farmed it. Then i bought one from a friend for 1p (couldnt accept it for free) and then one for 5p.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
;o think there was a pala on pryd with full heal proc in his armor (think weapong too O_O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom