wtb galla item

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
was thinking if anyone have part's of the NS galla epic?? (i need the torso) and i also need the Eashmarasch (or so) Stinger, NS only weapon drop's off Eashmarash, etc.. PM here or ingame to Nichii if u have any of it please :)

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik there's only about 3 of those vests on the server, Cyclodia had one and I know Lick has one but he'll never sell it tbh. If you can find one you'd need to start bidding @ 50p and expect them to want much more.

There should be a lot of stingers about - or you could farm one with 1 fg pretty easily

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
im lazy, cba farming, anyone got, leave a post or PM me ingame :)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
mainly need the easmarash stinger as if what your saying is true the torso is too expensive for all i care, PMz plz :)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
the vest i need is [Thick Uaimh Hide] not the galle one, i was wrong sorry :p

that and the Stinger weappy :p

Painz

Fledgling Freddie
I have a vest, dunno if im selling tho. But if the offer is right i will sell :). So pm me with an offer.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Nichii said:
the vest i need is [Thick Uaimh Hide] not the galle one, i was wrong sorry :p

that and the Stinger weappy :p
The Thick Umiah Hide is also from Galladoria, but from a mob just after the door.
The Galla vest Twist refers to is the " alternate epic" vest that drops in the final encounter from one of the primals and Olcasgean.
Umiah was a very frequent kill in the Galla farm days, so there dropped a lot of those. Primal kills were a lot rarer.

Danita

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
The Thick Umiah Hide is also from Galladoria, but from a mob just after the door.
The Galla vest Twist refers to is the " alternate epic" vest that drops in the final encounter from one of the primals and Olcasgean.
Umiah was a very frequent kill in the Galla farm days, so there dropped a lot of those. Primal kills were a lot rarer.

Danita

Correct - as he said epic I assumed he meant the FE drop one. I have both the Uaimh Hide vest & the stinger - what are you offering?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Twist said:
Afaik there's only about 3 of those vests on the server, Cyclodia had one and I know Lick has one but he'll never sell it tbh. If you can find one you'd need to start bidding @ 50p and expect them to want much more.

There should be a lot of stingers about - or you could farm one with 1 fg pretty easily

Deito has one.

stelol

Fledgling Freddie
Lol nichi and u want to buy items and when i am asking you to return the cash i lent you,you telling me you r out cash:twak:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
have your money Stelol ^^! PM me more often though :twak:

why would u want the galla vest? 220 heals on a class that will die to most anyone within 6 hits and packs 1700ish hits after remedy Oo??

- not that high proc % with 6-7 hits~

/edit Oh i see u wanted the primal drop ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom