[WTB] Full set NS armor!

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Need full set Nightshade Armor >MP< Af 102, Qua 100% (ofc)
also need it to be Sc'ed, with:

+40-60 Dexterity
+40-60 in Strenght
+40-60 Hits
+40-60 constitution
+8 to Envenom // also +8 to Stealth

any other suggestions to some good NS stuff, put a reply here if u got it and ill see if i like it... :clap:

In case u got sc'd armor to Ns (that doesnt look what i wanted 100%) post it anyway's i might be happy) :m00:

Thanks in Advance from:

Excalibur
Chars Nichii, Shatroi, and Arathine

Favourit toon=Nichii rr 2L3 Nightshade

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm might be able to help you out there.

I have a full set of SC'd MP NS armour, not 100% con tho, ~98% and ~99%.

All stats r capped more or less. Env is swappable tho. ie. the resists were capped instead of env for combat, as you cannot apply poisons during or just after combat anyhow. This is how mosy NS do their SC to ensure everything important is capped. ie stats, resists, and other skills except env. Then when you want to poison ur weaps u swap armour or item that has the +env.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
got a full set for a bladeshade... hits, skills, stats and most ersists capped except some magic ones that are around 19%... like 2 of em...MP ofc 100% dur... :p

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
BLade shade hmm, hes a bit low in the RRs for that :)

My armour is pierce spec, which is better when ur lower realm rank. Due to no aug str blah blah.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
f1sty said:
BLade shade hmm, hes a bit low in the RRs for that :)

My armour is pierce spec, which is better when ur lower realm rank. Due to no aug str blah blah.

lol ok.. take his set t,t

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I got NS galla leggings if you want m8 can knock of price of dragon sword ;-), paid 600g for them

Never used

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
I got NS galla leggings if you want m8 can knock of price of dragon sword ;-), paid 600g for them

Never used

had em myself, no thx ;)

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:

All stats r capped more or less. Env is swappable tho. ie. the resists were capped instead of env for combat, as you cannot apply poisons during or just after combat anyhow. This is how mosy NS do their SC to ensure everything important is capped. ie stats, resists, and other skills except env. Then when you want to poison ur weaps u swap armour or item that has the +env.

can u put in stats here? so i can see if it's any good?
i mean all the +'s there are :clap:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
i like what i seen so far, but my Ns is piercing // Critical strike mostly, and i rly need the 8+ envenom/stealth, (else im screwed in RvR)

and one more thing, if u post this, put price aswell plz :p

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:

I might be interested in that set m8, can u post excact stat's for me? and ofc the price aswell...? but do it in the new forum i posted not so long ago (saying, here's all the thing's i need atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom