WTB- Friar Bedlam Staff

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
Looking to buy the Friars bedlam staff (duel proc heal/dd) 2 plat

I know there is one on ME, but mythics yummy trading bugs prevent me from buying it.

:-D

Addelin Armenhart- lvl 50 Reaver - ML8 - RR4

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
if you mean Brimstone Staff of Bedlam, I have one... but I'd want more then 2plat for it...

In regards to the trade bug, just log in using the default UI and buy it.. normally works :p

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
I have normal UI and iv tried everything to be able to function normally :puke:
well this all really depends on how much you want for it really?

gohan

FH is my second home
limpit said:
if you mean Brimstone Staff of Bedlam, I have one... but I'd want more then 2plat for it...

why, the champ staff is still better, if i where u id be thankful for the offer from any1 that wants to buy a pretty useless staff to use!

u wont get many offers with champ wep an artis staffs about, welcome to darkage of greedalot

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
exactly my point! so hand the staff over :-P lol. Anyone else got staff willing to sell for less than 7? preferably alot less than 7.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
why, the champ staff is still better, if i where u id be thankful for the offer from any1 that wants to buy a pretty useless staff to use!

u wont get many offers with champ wep an artis staffs about, welcome to darkage of greedalot
why ?

because it is a nice staff with two nice procs on one weapon...
because I could use it when i finally make a frair...
because I need the cash to pay for other equally overprices items...
because not everyone can get a group together to get artes/champ weapon sorted...
because some people don't have enough time to get the exp from RvR...
because I have a trifecta addiction I need to fund...
and finally, because I can...

yeah it may seem greedy, but so is everyone else... if you ain't happy with it, go complain to the rest of albion... but I expect you to do it individually to each person who has an overpriced item on their CM...

as for the staff ellanor, I wish you all the luck in the world in getting it, or finding a way around GOA's crap implementation of Mythic's pro code... Just get yourself a reasonable group together a go farm the princess in DF, she's a bit tricky compaired to what she used to be, but afaik she has the same loot table as legion now so you should find some nice items...

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
ellanor said:
exactly my point! so hand the staff over :-P lol. Anyone else got staff willing to sell for less than 7? preferably alot less than 7.

I dont see any mention of a price - how do you get 7p ???

If it's from a PM dont you think it would have been better to leave it there instead of trying to start a flame war with a person (Limpit) and try and discredit one of the nicest people I know in that game.

If the price is too much then just reply via PM and say sod off and not bring it into a flame war and keep asking in your thread.

Sorry for being off topic but had to be said....

Citereh

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
didnt seem to flame at the price, jsut asked if anyone was selling it for less than limpit asked, think thats fair enough.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
tbh 7p for that staff aint bad - as for champ staffs / artis it depends on your play style. For solo the champ staffs ok but id prefer one with an offensive proc like this one and tarts proc is crap out of PvE. This is my personal opinion ofc but 7p aint a great dead considering the situation you have to be in to farm it ie. Albs need DF, you need to have your group ready at this time, youd be very lucky for the item your after to drop on the first attempt.

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
I was only trying to find other people with the staff. It was no inflection of Limpit being a greedy bastard, but there would be no point in someone coming out of the woodwork and saying well yeah iv got one too... 8 plat! :twak:
so.... hunt is still on for this staff.

*yes its a nice staff
*yes feel free to charge what you want
*yes i can farm it with help etc etc etc

but thread says WTB friar bedlam staff 2 plat.... now nearest offers are always acceptable but 7 plat is a bit way off.

TY Limpit for the offer, if eventually i get sick of this whole 'looking for the staff' thing, I shall indeed look you up

ellanor

Fledgling Freddie
found the bugged cm owner, contacted, bought for 2 plat and hugged alot. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom