[WTB]feathered wrap

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Reasonable price please. pm me on here, or catch me on Custom/Shameth ingame.

Thnx

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
how much you lookin to pay for one m8 ? I got one in vault that i was thinking of using but not sure atm

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
how much you lookin to pay for one m8 ? I got one in vault that i was thinking of using but not sure atm
that was also kinda question to anyone as ive never seen one on cm's so really have no idea what they are worth.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Funkdocta said:
was hoping to pay no more than 15p.
Pft for that cloak fair enuff the skins nice but its crap rather have SoM well I have lol. Glacier Jewel has much better utility then feathered wrap.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Pft for that cloak fair enuff the skins nice but its crap rather have SoM well I have lol. Glacier Jewel has much better utility then feathered wrap.

Yet again I must ask what planet do you live on Gimmly lol

I ask a simple question about the value of a nice cloak and as usual u trash talk.

In what world is a feathered wrap crap?

You got SoM - whoopie for you :p

Indeed the good Glacier jewel has better utility (there are 2 diff kinds and the good one has 3 resists on it) - 6 utility better in fact (hardly "much better") but bearing in mind we are talking about different slots its kinda hard to compare really dont you think?

Sometimes I really do wish you would think before opening your mouth to change feet :p

Oh yeah btw if the Feathered Wrap is so crap then plz do stop pm'ing me asking if I will sell it you rofl

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Pft for that cloak fair enuff the skins nice but its crap rather have SoM well I have lol.
LMAO!!1one

Try using SoM on a healer.. damn, I didn't think you were that clueless. I must admit I was wrong xDDD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I just can't stop laughing :>

6 different utility, yeah it's much worse... haha xD

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got glacier jewel :) I want feathered wrap also!

givf for 15p!

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
my tg zerker haub is better than your feathered wrap cause its a haub and not a cloak, i think thats a good argument :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
my tg zerker haub is better than your feathered wrap cause its a haub and not a cloak, i think thats a good argument :)
pfft my lev10 Battler is better than ur tg hauberk cos erm well it's a sword and i think thats a better argument lol :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
on excal atm ill pop on later with my SM Custom.
kk m8 Ill be on with Blueskies my warrior as im having a day off daoc doing other stuff atm but that char will be logged on with one of my other pc's :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
pfft my lev10 Battler is better than ur tg hauberk cos erm well it's a sword and i think thats a better argument lol :p

but my level 10 malice is better than ur battler cause its an axe and i can throw in a level 10 belt of the sun aswell :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
but my level 10 malice is better than ur battler cause its an axe and i can throw in a level 10 belt of the sun aswell :)
pfft Coolan you n00b Ill throw in my malice (cos its an axe), my battler (cos its a sword), My oglidarsh belt cos its better than sun belt and a cb just cos its a bracer - there a much better argument :p

oh did I say +1 yet haha

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
on excal atm ill pop on later with my SM Custom.

Didnt see you online last night m8 so will try and catch up later this afternoon or this evening :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
pfft Coolan you n00b Ill throw in my malice (cos its an axe), my battler (cos its a sword), My oglidarsh belt cos its better than sun belt and a cb just cos its a bracer - there a much better argument :p

oh did I say +1 yet haha

i'll chuck in the dragon for an infinate ammount of time :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
i'll chuck in the dragon for an infinate ammount of time :)
pfft is that it ? Ive killed Gjalpinulva prolly over 75 times so gimme something of a challenge :p

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
You can laugh all you want but imo its still crap for 15P+ and Blue I only wanted it for the skin and you have loads anyway and Im not going to pay 15P+ lol.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
why do you even bother argueing with him? u know he'll never change :/

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
pfft is that it ? Ive killed Gjalpinulva prolly over 75 times so gimme something of a challenge :p

okok i can see ur point how about the alb and hib dragons then.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
okok i can see ur point how about the alb and hib dragons then.
hmm could be a fun challenge m8 :)

oh and Funcdocta do you still want the Feathered Wrap m8 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom