[WTB]feathered wrap

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
reasonable price please. pm me on here, or try catch Jonni/Zava ingame.

thnx

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Farm it if u dont want to spent a lot of money on it, is the easy way mate :)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I could farm it. Aint ML8 yet so cant get in to ML9.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
come on peeps :)

some greedy git has like 5 on his cm for 15p each, share the wealth and sell me one for 10p :D

lmao he put all his prices up since last night to 20p! :O just checked again now.

I offer 12p

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
yeah 15-20p if there aint many about or its hard to farm like MT2 - 3

But if one person has 5 on his cm and there is about another 5 on there.....

the words, rip and off spring to mind :)

Aint gonna pay more than 12p, and thats too much tbh.

p.s. im not ml8 so i cant farm it yet :(

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Your problem is that the price came down from 30-25 p, so don't expect them to drop any further that fast.

Danita

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know what ur saying but...

there is 27 feathered wraps on ME. Couple of people have like 5 each priced at 20p. Now to me that is just plain old fashion greed.

5 cloaks on CM for 20p each = lucky if u sell one (20p)
5 cloaks on CM for 10p each = you sell all (50p)

i know how much i would have them on my cm for :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
funk .i need one myself ..and I cant afford it but be realistic..they went out and got ml 9 then they went out and spent a few hours farming these - it isnt greed ..its the price ..if u cant afford then go out and farm a few seals or a band of shadows and put in the same time they did ...and when u do put in that time I can gurantee you ya will want the max price u can get for the item u farmed ..band of shadows fetches a pretty penny and can be farmed by anyone ...

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:

5x 20 = 100p >,<

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Aliorm said:
5x 20 = 100p >,<

if u can sell them...

I understand that they got ml9 and then spent time farming them. Good on them for taking the time to do that.

But, come on... if there was 27 mad tales 2 on ME would they be 20p each??

From what i gather the cloak is very easy to farm with the right chars (and ML :) ), so asking 20p is greed. End of story.

I think 10-12p is more than enough for their efforts. People who say otherwise have more money than sense. Would a picasso cost as much if there was 27 of them up for auction? :D

If you dont agree with me then fair enough. Not trying to be nasty or cause arguments, just making a valid point.

Peace \/

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
funk .i need one myself ..and I cant afford it but be realistic..they went out and got ml 9 then they went out and spent a few hours farming these - it isnt greed ..its the price ..if u cant afford then go out and farm a few seals or a band of shadows and put in the same time they did ...and when u do put in that time I can gurantee you ya will want the max price u can get for the item u farmed ..band of shadows fetches a pretty penny and can be farmed by anyone ...

gr8 point mate and hows hero doin?i luckily got one for 15p but that was cause the was sound so mate i guess all i can say is either just pay the 20p,wait till you are ML9 or just forget about it

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
funkdocta, they sell for 20p easy, I put one on for 19 and it sold in a couple of hours

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Yes i know what ur saying but...

there is 27 feathered wraps on ME. Couple of people have like 5 each priced at 20p. Now to me that is just plain old fashion greed.

i know how much i would have them on my cm for :D
Those people with those cloaks on their CMs dont need to sell fast cause they dont need money. Its just a matter of priciple, that cloak is worth 20 plat easy, and sooner or later it will sell, why lower the price if you have no need for the money? Its a business-thing, forget about the "for the realm" thing, it dont work the other way around when farmers want RvR-teams with the broke people that dont wanna pay for the items ;)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Those people with those cloaks on their CMs dont need to sell fast cause they dont need money. Its just a matter of priciple, that cloak is worth 20 plat easy, and sooner or later it will sell, why lower the price if you have no need for the money? Its a business-thing, forget about the "for the realm" thing, it dont work the other way around when farmers want RvR-teams with the broke people that dont wanna pay for the items ;)

Bit of a contradiction saying, why lower the price if they dont need the money, dont you think?

Would I be right in saying, you have some of them on your CM? :)

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
maybe they want to keep the feathered wrap but if it selsl for 20p they'll get over it

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
all 5 of them? :D

I dont want to agrue anyway so lets drop it. I think they are way over priced other people dont. Thats life.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
me too, but theyre hard to farm and you have to be ML8, so its sort of fair

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Bit of a contradiction saying, why lower the price if they dont need the money, dont you think?

Would I be right in saying, you have some of them on your CM? :)
Nope, not a single wrap on my merchant, I have never sold them cause I like them so much myself, so always kept a couple in my vault to make sure I have one when I need one. Contradictary? I dont think you understand what I mean. Those with all those cloaks are the ones that have enough money, and do the farming just for the fun or business-aspect. Yes, there IS a business-aspect in this game, for some the goal is to aquire alot of money. So my point being, its a cloak well worth 20 plats .. if I had 5 of them and really didnt need money, I would leave them at 20 plats on my CM, cause sooner or later someone buys them, and my 3-4 hours spent farming in Aerus City would pay off nicely. Logic the way I see it, you might not see my point though.
Mutoria said:
me too, but theyre hard to farm and you have to be ML8, so its sort of fair
They are easy to farm. Get a couple friends along, most people will by now have or know some people with ML8+ animists. Bring 2-3 animists, 1 bard, 1 druid-fopper. Bard disband, go in the center to the NPC. Animists shroom up at the pathway to the "arena", when capped one animist debuff-pull NPC, all students come rushing in, when they all turn on the ani, the bard aoe lull everyone and they change on him, bard kite with endchant, leaving NPC going to anis alone. Shrooms and bombs, dead NPC, maybe a cloak .. but for sure some crappy salvage. Rinse repeat till boredom strikes.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Nope, not a single wrap on my merchant, I have never sold them cause I like them so much myself, so always kept a couple in my vault to make sure I have one when I need one. Contradictary? I dont think you understand what I mean. Those with all those cloaks are the ones that have enough money, and do the farming just for the fun or business-aspect. Yes, there IS a business-aspect in this game, for some the goal is to aquire alot of money. So my point being, its a cloak well worth 20 plats .. if I had 5 of them and really didnt need money, I would leave them at 20 plats on my CM, cause sooner or later someone buys them, and my 3-4 hours spent farming in Aerus City would pay off nicely. Logic the way I see it, you might not see my point though.

They are easy to farm. Get a couple friends along, most people will by now have or know some people with ML8+ animists. Bring 2-3 animists, 1 bard, 1 druid-fopper. Bard disband, go in the center to the NPC. Animists shroom up at the pathway to the "arena", when capped one animist debuff-pull NPC, all students come rushing in, when they all turn on the ani, the bard aoe lull everyone and they change on him, bard kite with endchant, leaving NPC going to anis alone. Shrooms and bombs, dead NPC, maybe a cloak .. but for sure some crappy salvage. Rinse repeat till boredom strikes.

your 'logic' is why things are so expensive and there is a lot of elitism in this game.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Your own logic has it flaws as well, considering those same FW's weren't for sale 3-4 weeks ago. And if they were only for a measly 30-35 p, so prices dropped quite considearbly.

Danita

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
your 'logic' is why things are so expensive and there is a lot of elitism in this game.

his 'logic' is basic economic principles. almost everywhere in the world market prices are set according to supply/demand, its not different in daoc.

the prices on CM are the current value of the cloak, you either pay that price or farm it yourself. end of story - you can cry all you like here but people won't lower prices.

if people want a quick sale, then they might drop price a bit, i'd spend your energy in being the first to reply to such sales instead of making a fool out of yourself by calling people greedy and elitist for no reason

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
My fingers are numb from the energy I have exerted on this thread.. :m00:

Why do people insist on contradicting themselves? Or just don't grasp the concept of supply and demand?

When the supply is limited, i.e. Only a few on the market or have high production costs, they will demand a higher price.

When supply is plentiful and the production costs drop, so does the price.

If they where in such high demand then there would not be 27+ of them on the ME.

I did not want to be drawn into an argument over this but its seems I have :( I don't expect anyone to lower the price of the cloaks on my account, but if one of the people with 5 of them on their CM happened to see the logic in my point of view then heh I would get one at a good price.

Its seems that this is not the case, so lets just leave it at that please and agree to disagree. Peace :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom