[WTB] Eirene's Hauberk artifact

Xaldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt have the luck for mythics brilliant "chance to drop"-rate for this one. Ill give 25p to whoever farms it for me.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
do you know if a buffed salamander can take him? :)

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Xaldrick said:
Didnt have the luck for mythics brilliant "chance to drop"-rate for this one. Ill give 25p to whoever farms it for me.

omfg ill try 2 farm it if u r stupid enough 2 give 25p :p

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Xaldrick said:

lol u waste my cash on stuff like that ^^ i only gave them to u for safe keeping hehe

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Zeelee said:
lol u waste my cash on stuff like that ^^ i only gave them to u for safe keeping hehe

told ya u should have given it 2 me

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
told ya u should have given it 2 me

lol like that would help ... u prolly used all of them on some easy to farm scroll ... lazy elph ^^

Xaldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Either way its my money not yours, so mind your own buisness :p

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
h3h3 nobody will sell it for 25p took me ~~30 kills to get it like 3weeks of camping etc and u need atleast 1tank 1 animist 1druid and maybe a bard to kill it. To get it u'l need atleast 2pc's 4accs with need'ed classes and a shitload of free time. Doubt u'l find ppl who can waste few weeks just for frendship :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well i can come xald if you get enough keys, animist and bards are no probs, we should do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom