WTB - druid/sc/alch/temp, give offer ;)

V

vintervargen

Ok, so im a bit lazy now at christmas times etc, and im looking for a druid sc set. that meaning full 99% scale set, including a 99% cresent but excluding a shield. i also need SC on it, and alch procs.

If you think you can get all this together, for some nice profit, leave an offer here :).

Armor: full 99% set + 99% cresent.

Alch: ablatives on all except torso, which i want AF proc on. Dot proc on the blade.

SC: i got shield with +7 nurt (only use when buffing), paidrean necklace, darkened vine jewel, hawthorn wood ring, ws bracer, ws bracer, empathetic ring, stout leather belt and melancholy cloak. I need resists, hits, power, +nurt (with shield on), con/dex/emp capped.

That's it. Oh and merry christmas :D

S

Stallion-

could maybe sell you a full SC kit, with all jewelry (some galla)

everything is capped with this except Nurt..
SC is based around Vinebound protector & natures Blessed cudgel (both included) think there are some mp parts in the SC aswell.. full ablative I think maybe with a af proc on sleeves, ill check when I get home.. cudgel got lt proc, shield looks cool ;) hooded cloak.

its on my bb btw

V

vintervargen

tis all about the $$ ;) how much? :)

edit, oh and you can have an epic for the bb if you want :p

S

Stallion-

gonna look over it. but just looking @ the shield & cudgel is about 5.5 p.. dunno how much I put down on it rly.. lemme get back to j0 ;p wont be below 10p

V

vintervargen

if you got _full_ jewelry set you can always take my darkened vine jewel and ws bracers etc and sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom