WTB Dragonstorm Hammer

Dutx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
114
posting again this.. so pm here or ig
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Don't make him anymore overpowered ><
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
no it sucks,but 5.8 speed makes it attractive for "wtf_look_at_my_uber_dmg_with_35_quick_and_haste/quick_debuffs_in_vendo_mode_done_by_banespike_and_sledgehammer_max_crit" :m00:
 

Dutx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
114
but afaik no vendo or banespike :(
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,412
since when do warriors can go banelord and go vendo?

but indeed, its one of the slowest 2 hand hammers in game

the Alb dragon thrust pole might make me roll a HO armsman
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
old.windforce said:
since when do warriors can go banelord and go vendo?

but indeed, its one of the slowest 2 hand hammers in game

the Alb dragon thrust pole might make me roll a HO armsman
Do you mean slash pole not thrust ? Sidi 6.0 hauberd right ? :p
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,412
Bonelamencer said:
Do you mean slash pole not thrust ? Sidi 6.0 hauberd right ? :p
The only 6.0 speed weapon from Sidi is a 2 handed slash weapon with 4 x 9% resist and a 200pt ablative proc afaik

No i mean the 5.8 trust polearm from the Dragon

 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,412
ahh you mean this one

Warlord's Golden Glaive - Slash Polearm - Apocalypse Only Drop
16.5 dps, 6.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
+6 polearm, +15 str, +15 qui, +40 hits
self haste proc


Well i didn't mention it because i find slash damage inferieur to thrust since most (smart) people prefer Mid chain as armor.
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
old.windforce said:
ahh you mean this one

Warlord's Golden Glaive - Slash Polearm - Apocalypse Only Drop
16.5 dps, 6.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
+6 polearm, +15 str, +15 qui, +40 hits
self haste proc


Well i didn't mention it because i find slash damage inferieur to thrust since most (smart) people prefer Mid chain as armor.
All those wepons aren't used for pvp anyway cos sok or golden spear are better by far ;) So the slowest one is prefered over the rest regarding to its high max dmg.
 

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
81
First @ Bonelamencer.. Next time dude, say its far better than.... ;) Sounds fucked to say better by far... :O

And @ Darkhealz.. What is wrong with you ? :S To scam other players who trust you isn't nice.. 130p is alot of money.. Can't even see why (The guy you scammed, which i won't mention the name off) Even gave you his pw.. Youre rude, and annoying.. :S

Signed
Arkainn :puke:
 

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
877
Leopol said:
First @ Bonelamencer.. Next time dude, say its far better than.... ;) Sounds fucked to say better by far... :O
Perhaps you should make sure your own English is correct before you correct others?
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
Leopol said:
First @ Bonelamencer.. Next time dude, say its far better than.... ;) Sounds fucked to say better by far... :O
Listen me you stupid fuck,I wont even write ur name with capital letters,leopol,cos you don't deserve it.Even a random dog is more respected then you , NOOB EBAYER !
 

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,383
actually he bought the accounts, so it doesnt really matter
 

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
81
@ Bonelamcer.. Dude, you should seriously seek some pro's help..
@ Enkor.. ´Sold (xxxxx) for 200euro.. bought (xxxxxxx) for 200.. so it doesn't matter.. and dude.. Stop strafing, play fair, and maybe i would listen to ya..
@ Bleed.. Knægt, ikke engang dit engelsk er perfect.. Og jeg rettede bare NOGET jeg sagde så FUCKED ud, ikke det hele.. det var blot en KOMMENTAR...

Signed
Arkainn:worthy:
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
Hey,ebay noob,you should get some english classes. And stop to write in your monkey language or leave those forums if you cannot express your opinion in english properly .Tard.

PS: Skold > you ,that's so obvious.So cry more EBAY NQQB !
 

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
877
Leopol said:
@ Bonelamcer.. Dude, you should seriously seek some pro's help..
@ Enkor.. ´Sold (xxxxx) for 200euro.. bought (xxxxxxx) for 200.. so it doesn't matter.. and dude.. Stop strafing, play fair, and maybe i would listen to ya..
@ Bleed.. Knægt, ikke engang dit engelsk er perfect.. Og jeg rettede bare NOGET jeg sagde så FUCKED ud, ikke det hele.. det var blot en KOMMENTAR...

Signed
Arkainn:worthy:
Hey "knægt", jeg er faktisk ældre end dig, så måske burde du vælge dine ord med lidt mere omhu. And also, I never said my English was perfect, but I sure as hell don't try to correct other people's spelling and make a mistake in the same sentence, that's just retarded.

If you want to be a bitch, do it right.
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
:cheers: If you cant beat them in an argument, point out their spelling errors! <c> somebody
 

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
2,690
Bonelamencer said:
Hey,ebay noob,you should get some english classes. And stop to write in your monkey language or leave those forums if you cannot express your opinion in english properly .Tard.

PS: Skold > you ,that's so obvious.So cry more EBAY NQQB !
I think im in love with you :worthy:
 

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
81
@ Bleed: Jeg kan egentlig godt kalde dig knægt, da knægt ikke udelukkende, betyder at du skal være yngre end mig.. Og, nej.. Men jeg kan godt RETTE i det jeg KAN rette i, da dette var korrekt <3

// Arkainn
 

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
877
1. The word "knægt" refers to age, so no, technically you can't call me that.
2. Arguing with idiots is pointless, so I won't reply again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom