wtb DBB

gohan

FH is my second home
want to but sidi frair staff (destinys bubble breaker) om me if u have 1 an we can work out a price /trade

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I think the chances of getting one of these is very small, since there haven't been Sidi raids for quite some time now.

gohan

FH is my second home
Equador said:
I think the chances of getting one of these is very small, since there haven't been Sidi raids for quite some time now.
yes i realise that or id already have 1 :) dont try dont get

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
just go solo sidi with ur op scout skillz

haha he couldnt solo a level 1 mob with his l33t skillz but anyway back on topic
there was a DBB on a CM about 2 weeks ago for 20plat or so not sure if its still there. :p

gohan

FH is my second home
nah its gone :< i got impatiend an bouth the dragon staff for 2P not bad tbh bit fast but has 20% haste 6 parry 6 staff 13 quickness

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
nah its gone :< i got impatiend an bouth the dragon staff for 2P not bad tbh bit fast but has 20% haste 6 parry 6 staff 13 quickness

tbh I wouldnt get anything below 5spd.. and try and get something with a clerity proc as this stacks with your self haste !!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

that staff is a clerity staff nub:p and tbh it doesnt matter too much, that staff is probably in the top 5 imo. You want tartaros though:) pure uberness^^, i personally dont like staffs over 5 spd that are not tartaros, unless the have very nice staffs, in which duskwood does not

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

and next time ur looking for a staff ask me gohan:p i had 3 of them 2 weeks ago but gave them away to baby friars growing up:)

gohan

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:
and next time ur looking for a staff ask me gohan:p i had 3 of them 2 weeks ago but gave them away to baby friars growing up:)
well still havent made temp a frair is only 27 :p so if u get a ncie staff gimme a pm an i may take it off ur hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom