WTB Blackened Warp ml1.1

Priz

Loyal Freddie
as topic says, wtb Blackened Warp ml1.1 bracer, pm or tell here if you got a spare one :cheers:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I am pretty sure I have one lying around. Can't check at this precise second unfortunately.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Got one you can buy / trade whatever, talk with me ingame when Prydwen is back online. I am mostly online all evenings, so I'll be there waiting for you the first day of the fixed Prydwen, if you are still interested :)

PS! If you want more than one, can be fixed :D

Priz

Loyal Freddie
all of you that have one to spare, pls tell price here :) and ill just haveto get back to the one who sound's best

Priz

Loyal Freddie
foad postfarmers, stay to topic or make a own fokking thread, or are you to dumb to figure out how to make one

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Priz said:
foad postfarmers, stay to topic or make a own fokking thread, or are you to dumb to figure out how to make one

Don't worry meight, with Slitz and co i'm sure you can do fine with an Ebon hide bracer, won't affect your rapid fire damage :cheers:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Don't worry meight, with Slitz and co i'm sure you can do fine with an Ebon hide bracer, won't affect your rapid fire damage :cheers:

:sex: :sex:

Priz

Loyal Freddie
hmmz just got rapid fire :p never been high bow so dunno what you talk about... btw nm about bracer, don't need it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom