[WTB] Bence's Letter 3/3

Afran

Part of the furniture
Offer 2p, or trade for Cloudsong 3/3.

Reply here or PM Sanarnok in game if interested.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran said:
Offer 2p, or trade for Cloudsong 3/3.

Reply here or PM Sanarnok in game if interested.

oh so its mr "im too leet to group" who's been pestering me with pm's.

I think i'll leave my Bence 3o3 to gather some more dust in my vault :clap:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
oh so its mr "im too leet to group" who's been pestering me with pm's.
You say that because I didn't rp-pl you on Prydwen when you were like level 48? :D I thought you knew it was me :p and I just like soloing. I duo more than anything since the Agramon patch though, since soloing is pretty impossible now :> on Prydwen atleast.

Bahumat said:
I think i'll leave my Bence 3o3 to gather some more dust in my vault :clap:
Noes :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran said:
You say that because I didn't rp-pl you on Prydwen when you were like level 48? :D I thought you knew it was me :p and I just like soloing. I duo more than anything since the Agramon patch though, since soloing is pretty impossible now :> on Prydwen atleast.

Noes :(

You were a complete arrogant Tool about it, it would have taken 30 minutes or so to make me a few k rp's just to give me a helping hand for when i go out, to get the essential RA's.

Then the next time i see you im being jumped by some uber ranger, you say "dont attack him he is my friend" I leave him and after im on half hp (and still not attacked him) i stun him, you then watch him get me to 25% before i try and escape....yeah thanks, nice friend you got there.

A few days later your grouped with one of my rl friends Llano, so much for not ever grouping.

If you always solo'd then thats fine, making an exception is not a big deal but you did all the "im highly respected cause i solo" rubbish. Then a few days later you do group with someone.

I like the fact i help people in this game, im sure they appreciate items or money i may pass to lower level players, you gave me a few bits of armour which was fine (even though it was mainly merc/reaver items) but getting me 5k rp's would take a matter of minutes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If i knew sarnanok was you, and if you helped me get those few k rp's all that time ago i would happily give you bence 3o3 for feee and the extra set of battler sleeves i have to help you finish your char.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
If i knew sarnanok was you, and if you helped me get those few k rp's all that time ago i would happily give you bence 3o3 for feee and the extra set of battler sleeves i have to help you finish your char.

lol i tink i speak for every1 not involved in this conversation wen i say...Afran..u just got OWNED!!!!! :twak:

how can u be mean to a peep that still has the avatar from the 5th element ?? :fluffle:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
You were a complete arrogant Tool about it, it would have taken 30 minutes or so to make me a few k rp's just to give me a helping hand for when i go out, to get the essential RA's.

Can't really remember back then, but I think you were like a level 47 minstrel begging to help me get him rps? :) I don't think that many people would have done that.

Bahumat said:
Then the next time i see you im being jumped by some uber ranger, you say "dont attack him he is my friend" I leave him and after im on half hp (and still not attacked him) i stun him, you then watch him get me to 25% before i try and escape....yeah thanks, nice friend you got there.

That I do remember, since you whined at me :d Actually that was a 1v1 I was having VS Aralina at the bridge, and you added, I simply asked you not to add, and yes he is a friend, not illegal to have friends in the other realms is it :p I don't remember you dying, and if you did it serves you right for adding.

Bahumat said:
A few days later your grouped with one of my rl friends Llano, so much for not ever grouping.

Because he joined my guild, Kupo Flux, at the time. Grouping with a level 4x minstrel and grouping with a guildie is totally different.

Bahumat said:
If you always solo'd then thats fine, making an exception is not a big deal but you did all the "im highly respected cause i solo" rubbish. Then a few days later you do group with someone.

There aren't many soloers around, and I'm one of them. I did rarely group with anyone at the time, mainly because I like soloing, and fg's used to leave me alone due to the fact I did solo.

Afran

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
lol i tink i speak for every1 not involved in this conversation wen i say...Afran..u just got OWNED!!!!! :twak:

how can u be mean to a peep that still has the avatar from the 5th element ?? :fluffle:
Well aren't you a retard :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
lol...that just made u seem like an even bigger ( . )( . ) :twak:
Quit whilst you are ahead of yourself, and less making my thread go off-topic, thanks!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Quit whilst you are ahead of yourself, and less making my thread go off-topic, thanks!

god i miss camlann :p ...+ this isnt really off-topic...look at it this way..the more we fight the more love we can make l8r + i am keeping ur thread bumped... hmm ?

Afran

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
god i miss camlann :p ...+ this isnt really off-topic...look at it this way..the more we fight the more love we can make l8r + i am keeping ur thread bumped... hmm ?
My thread is at the top anyway. :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran said:
That I do remember, since you whined at me :d Actually that was a 1v1 I was having VS Aralina at the bridge, and you added, I simply asked you not to add, and yes he is a friend, not illegal to have friends in the other realms is it :p I don't remember you dying, and if you did it serves you right for adding.

you were both stealthed on the top of the bridge, i came up and saw you, then i saw a ranger come and attack me, i yelled for help and you said "he is my friend dont attack him"

i never went for him first as i knew a rog item unbuffed mincer would get destroyed, you also said not to attack him so i left him.

Regardless of all this, i once was out with llano and gamah, they were nice enough to help me get some rp's, i know llano irl, gamah had not even met me before but still said it was cool to come along. They helped me get some rp's and I appreciated it.

I did not beg you for help, i said "i only know a few ppl on this server, can i come out with you for a little while just to get some rp's (wanted to get some ra's to help me lvl), i can play abs, speed, mezz so i have some use".

It was not begging, it's not a huge favour to ask and it would have benefitted me alot.

Just think, if you spared me 20-30 minutes of your time i could give you bence 3o3, battler sleeves, the GS or CTD encounters (my animist and my m8's would help me if i asked), helped you farm scarab wings with my bb.

Let this be a lesson to you, if your nice to others they will repay the favour when you need it.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
Regardless of all this, i once was out with llano and gamah, they were nice enough to help me get some rp's, i know llano irl, gamah had not even met me before but still said it was cool to come along. They helped me get some rp's and I appreciated it.

Well Gamah always zergs :D

As for helping with items etc, that's your choice, you have no reason to help me obviously, and I had no reason to help you. It would've depended on what mood I was in at the time as to whether I would group someone to help them get rps.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This is probably the last post i will make in regards to all this as its taken your thread off the topic.

You came to me on prydwen and got chatting, you offered me some rog's and you even said you would get me arte's cheap.

I never asked for your help originally, im grateful you did decide to help me but your mood could not have changed that much in 10 minutes to say "sorry cant group you". If you were angry, why contact+help me in the first place?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
This is probably the last post i will make in regards to all this as its taken your thread off the topic.

You came to me on prydwen and got chatting, you offered me some rog's and you even said you would get me arte's cheap.

I never asked for your help originally, im grateful you did decide to help me but your mood could not have changed that much in 10 minutes to say "sorry cant group you". If you were angry, why contact+help me in the first place?

lol i love this guy..1 ownage after another :p

/bow

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:

Hmm can't remember why I PM'd you tbh :p Think I met you on Camlann or such a long time ago then saw you on Prydwen...

Yus can remember offering to help you get artis too, used to do a lot of PvE, will need to do a lot soon again :s

(invisibletank) said:
lol i love this guy..1 ownage after another :p

/bow

Ok...

mirieth!

Banned
oh wow a kupo-nobody from prydwen playing a stealther on camlann, surprise surprise.

not worth your time bahumat :rolleyes:

p.s. there's one on the cm @ house 3319.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom