[WTB] Belt of Moirai

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
someone should have one for me!? :(
I've got one spare, but I think you can figure that no cash on this planet could make me wanna sell it to you after your name calling and insults last nite ... what goes around comes around u c ... :touch:
actually Ill stick it on my bloody bluecon caba so she has something nice while lvl'ing...

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
1 matter cabbie + 1 bb + 1 cleric + pally+ ice wiz. should take about an hour

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
I've got one spare, but I think you can figure that no cash on this planet could make me wanna sell it to you after your name calling and insults last nite ... what goes around comes around u c ... :touch:
actually Ill stick it on my bloody bluecon caba so she has something nice while lvl'ing...

Fucking retard.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:

HAHAHHAHA, :eek2:
Call me ingame Xanor, Ill go help ya farm it. As ice wiz, know a fop cleric that want a ring or a bracer... dont remeber what... can do it tonight if ya like.

And I know cedrik looooooooooves to farm it. :cheers:

Chrystina :twak:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
Fucking retard.
wasn't talking to you tbh, or do you feel left out? :fluffle:
but then again, look who starts calling ppl names without knowing what I was refering to :touch:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
aleron said:
Chrystina :twak:
yes, I know, I'm horrible... :worthy:
problem solved anyway, added him to ignore list so I'm not tempted to :touch: him anymore, possibly the best solution :cheers:

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
chrystina .. nobody rly cares about you . I hope you realise that . If you dislike a person but have any respect for your own guild just dont post.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
CedrikWayfarer said:
Fucking retard.

Thats exactly what i was thinking
Chrystina before you whine at this post- Why the hell did you bother posting that crap in the first place.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Chrystina, shut the fuck up if you dont have anything positive to say. No one wants to listen to you whine all the time, and frankly I'm surprised they even still want you in TLW. Get a grip.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Chrystina, shut the fuck up if you dont have anything positive to say.
could say the same about your post...

Asharith said:
chrystina .. nobody rly cares about you . I hope you realise that .
at least 3 ppl did care enuff to come up with f words and such...

Bubble said:
Chrystina before you whine at this post- Why the hell did you bother posting that crap in the first place.
/shrug ... bored @ work maybe? What do yo care? if you care too much about what I'm saying to ppl who insult me persoanly 'in public' and in-game (without ever getting personal on them or even using a swearword) then put me on ignore, as simple as that... I'm just human and can only take so much shit from people until I have to release it in one form or the other... granted, I could just go out, demolish other ppls cars, torture little animals or do something similar stupid to 'get it out' ... but I decided to not to, and if you guys go all whiny about a 'crap post' that wasn't even directed towards you then you should really think about your priorities in life... :fluffle:

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
This happens when (or if?- damn, i ll never learn that :mad: ) mods fail to close a thread just in time.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
could say the same about your post...

at least 3 ppl did care enuff to come up with f words and such...

/shrug ... bored @ work maybe? What do yo care? if you care too much about what I'm saying to ppl who insult me persoanly 'in public' and in-game (without ever getting personal on them or even using a swearword) then put me on ignore, as simple as that... I'm just human and can only take so much shit from people until I have to release it in one form or the other... granted, I could just go out, demolish other ppls cars, torture little animals or do something similar stupid to 'get it out' ... but I decided to not to, and if you guys go all whiny about a 'crap post' that wasn't even directed towards you then you should really think about your priorities in life... :fluffle:

I'm Saying you've been dragged down to there level (or possibley below), Half of this 'shit' thats been directed at you is probley for a reason(Such as some of your previous post, you might not sware in them but almost every post you make is Sarcastic or insulting)
By Posting what you did in this thread, people aren't going to think 'Yeah Teador deserves that' they are going to think- What a Bitch Chystina is.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Taking bets on whether this'll be the first trade thread to be mod locked :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
By Posting what you did in this thread, people aren't going to think 'Yeah Teador deserves that' they are going to think- What a Bitch Chystina is.
but but but .... I _am_ a bitch ... have to keep up my repuation u c? I never claimed to be a nice person and never will do so because, as you noted, I am a very sarcastic person (irl as well, I'm not roleplaying, honestly) because I consider using insults/swearing as weapons of the weak and tend to say what I think even before I thought it over :D

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Hey as a friend of yours chrystina can we stop the flaming now.. its upsetting.. cedrik is a friend too and would hate for you two to start fighting..

Less taunting plz .. its getting unbearable.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Hey as a friend of yours chrystina can we stop the flaming now.. its upsetting.. cedrik is a friend too and would hate for you two to start fighting..

Less taunting plz .. its getting childish.
ok, no more evul posts from my side, I promise (can't argue with teh witch, now can I?) :cheers:

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Edit ur post cus i edited mine allready before you quoted thus fucking up your post !! ;<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Taking bets on whether this'll be the first trade thread to be mod locked :p

Gifv Yussef and tears
Mention 2.10

All hell will break loose :)
Your get your wish :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
tend to say what I think even before I thought it over :D

Think 90% of the world suffers from this too :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Gifv Yussef and tears
Mention 2.10

All hell will break loose :)
Your get your wish :)

:clap:

Infact give me any TLW related thread and ill be there throwing in my hook to see which TLW member bites. Truth be known only two people bite well, and one is Chrystina, you truely are an evil bitch.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
:clap:

Infact give me any TLW related thread and ill be there throwing in my hook to see which TLW member bites. Truth be known only two people bite well, and one is Chrystina, you truely are an evil bitch.

Tbh, I wished i`d never have dropped my phone number in diogel, all those months ago, chill ladies I think this can be worked out :eek2:

P.S Ibtl.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
you're so wonderful really chrystina, you even manage to turn a simple trading forum thread into a flamethread, you really are a retard.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Maxgirth said:
Tbh, I wished i`d never have dropped my phone number in diogel, all those months ago, chill ladies I think this can be worked out :eek2:

P.S Ibtl.

Tbh, the gals have decided to call a truce ................................

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=34305

And share my number, prior engagements however have buggered up the times, I can share with said ladies.
What with other dragonhunts, tues/weds are now a no-no.
Straef has now volunteered to do these days for me (bless him).

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
nope, offer 20p, and can negotiate about that, not paying the 30p CM price tho :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor Clear your private messages :)

Was going to offer it to you for 25 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom