Wtb Atlantis Tablet

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Wtb AT if any1 is selling one, please leave message here or pm Katchment or Anahera ingame..thxs

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Mebbe I'll pharm one :) what are u offering?

/Dracus

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Let me know your price or if any scrolls/items you need and i am sure we can work something out.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
can it be farmed? Thought they changed the tether?

there is a certain spot you can stand inside the temple so your druid can spam heal without getting aggro of the main mob ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Just need an ml9 ench and proper dr00d with fop ;)

[edit]
I'll try to catch you ingame katch :)

/Dracus

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Have a ml9 chanter, mana ment and 2 fop druids but always seem to die or mob becomes immune and we fail :mad:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
cant be farmed with chanter+menta afaik..

I hope you mean with druid aswell :p coz buffless pet will get the shit slapped outta it :D

/Dracus

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Managed to do the encounter with chanter, mana ment and druid :cheers: but no bloody drop :twak:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I knew it could be farm, as i've done this lots of times. but they change the tethering on guards, which ment, you couldnt keep em busy.. the question was if could be farmed now.. now what classes that could.. :p

What about the guards, will they agro your pet, if your pet is on the main mob?

Jimmyjr said:
there is a certain spot you can stand inside the temple so your druid can spam heal without getting aggro of the main mob ;)

Aha! im wondering howcome i havent recieved a pm about it already.. :cheers:

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
We set a crystal titan on the guards at the entrance of the temple which kept them busy while we swam in, the guards that pop while the main is being killed went to the pet or if it did goto chanter it only killed the brittle guard then went onto the pet. Took about 5 mins to do the enc, sucky it didnt drop though, hopefully have better luck next time

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Katcher said:
We set a crystal titan on the guards at the entrance of the temple which kept them busy while we swam in, the guards that pop while the main is being killed went to the pet or if it did goto chanter it only killed the brittle guard then went onto the pet. Took about 5 mins to do the enc, sucky it didnt drop though, hopefully have better luck next time
You get banned for that.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
You get banned for that.

Speaking of which. why is that anyhow?

okie heres what guys.. we'll make a ml 10 ability.. and heres teh fun part, lets make a bet, how many minutes we can spend, laughing at people, when we ban people for using it.. :twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
You get banned for that.

So ML's won't effect RvR, but we use them in PvE and we get banned for it?.

Rock on guys xD

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
You get banned for that.
it's known to mythic, been fixed on several encounters, or tried to fix (mostly with ml9)
if u find the use of the ct bad in this case, try to check how they use it at zahur :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
So ML's won't effect RvR, but we use them in PvE and we get banned for it?.

Rock on guys xD

aye this this true.. ask bubble wubbly.. xD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Shar_Reloaded_Ranger said:
and why would they do that lol, its not like u summon the thing to look at it, might aswel have a purpose in pve imo :)

seriously you will get banned for this.. :twak:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
seriously you will get banned for this.. :twak:

pft this is just pathetic. once when i did atens shield encounter, i opened the right chest, got the artifact... but no encounter! ive written to goa via rightnow, and they replied: thats how the game mechanics work, and we wont give you encounter, but dont worry, we'll fix the bug...

but when it comes to pve, using a crystal titan to gain advantage gets you banned? and not "game mechanics, fix bugs".. pf. what are they thinking.

statued

Loyal Freddie
ok a for sure 100percent way to do this artifact for those who dont know :

ive done it this way many times in last while and always worked

minimum requirements :
ml9chanter
druid
druid
<random person> doesnt matter

1st step :
organise 1 druid to go in the temple (the 1 who is going to buff the pet) and 1 druid to stay outside

2nd step: get the <random person> to disband from grp and pull both guards from 1 of the doors...have them take the guards away a good distance from the entrance...once the <random person> has both guards chasing him the druid who will be buffing the pet and the chanter goes inside ASAP (before the guards come back) once both chanter and druid are inside they move straight to the top left or right corner of the roof.by this time the guards will have killed the <random person> and of moved back to there position at doors...they will not attack the druid or chanter inside the temple

3rd step: set of the 2 druid outside the temple facing the door from the outside (make sure that this druid is not in agro range of guards and is in range to heal the pet)

4th step:let the druid set up fop(if he has it) and then the chanter disbands, let the chanter go down and try a chest, if its the wrong 1, let the chanter die and wait a couple of seconds, then let the druid INSIDE THE TEMPLE rez the chanter...repeat this until u pick the correct chest

5th step: once the chanter picks the right 1 let the druid inside the temple rez him..buff the pet...get full power..and then ml9 the main mob....let the druid outside the temple fop up and heal pet (only this druidd heals) this druid wont get agro (as he is outside tmepel) and kiill the mob

any probs with the way that works gif me a pm or somting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom