[WTB] Apocalypse

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Yus. I've heard that some of you.... WHOSE NAME I WILL NOT SAY IN PUBLIC, have been using it in...........pve.................

Anyhow, I would be interested in buying one.

There're a couple on the cluster.

Poke here if you would like to part with yours and we can figure out a deal.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
SoulFly said:
Yus. I've heard that some of you.... WHOSE NAME I WILL NOT SAY IN PUBLIC, have been using it in...........pve.................

The knowledge of teh Soulfwy knows no limits!. Resistance is futile, embrace the sheer hot r0x factor of this greek, or face dire consequences!

:)D)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
well im being whined at for using dragondrops in pve :p

why not use apoc in pve? :(

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
well im being whined at for using dragondrops in pve :p

why not use apoc in pve? :(

cos its stupidly hard to get? :<

Not done sidi recently but I seem to recall it was a sodding arse to kill apoc, only died 3 times on pryd on public raids (one of mine, one yussef, one delket i believe). I know he was easy with prenerf heal and fop fonts, could 2fg it but I dont think anyone did it on pryd. Cant speak for excal ofc :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
can you do apoc with a savent necro ? :D

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
ehehe The aswar to this would be NO :) maybe if ya a Game master you could with a necro but else no :D, Happy hunting for it though think I heard someone offer 120P for it but thats a while ago

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

Not done sidi recently but I seem to recall it was a sodding arse to kill apoc, only died 3 times on pryd on public raids (one of mine, one yussef, one delket i believe). I know he was easy with prenerf heal and fop fonts, could 2fg it but I dont think anyone did it on pryd. Cant speak for excal ofc :)

Pretty sure Path led a successful kill, don't think it was me. All a blur these days!

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Pretty sure Path led a successful kill, don't think it was me. All a blur these days!

woot a post from yussef on FH that a long time ago, hi m8 :clap:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:

Good luck getting there in the first place :p

neway ask martok he seems to have pretty much ever item in the game :)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:

Anyhow, I would be interested in buying one.

There're a couple on the cluster.

Poke here if you would like to part with yours and we can figure out a deal.

i dnt mind setting up a raid for in there if u like Mr Soulfly? i would quite like a lightsaber from there tbh :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
bigchief said:

just because its hard to get doenst mean its stupid to use it in pve... this sword like most other OF items is not worth using in template in anyway imho. The 6.0 delay and decent stats and useless proc is not worht losing malice bonuses/proc or champ wpn bonuses/proc over. Even a rog 5.9 claymore from battler has a big chance of being better :p

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
i remember the silly sidi raid where we managed to get to Apoc and get it bugged. Kemor came to help us in the form of Apoc (true, have screenys where I'm talking to Apoc) and had us kill Legion inside Sidi.

Cept for that raid, been on 3 succesfull raids and seen 2 swords drop

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kemor was mean imo.. that or i just have a thing with GM's liking to take the piss :(

Was on a dragon raid back in the day and I died and was waiting on a rezz, and while laying there Kemor was laughing at me and sending messages like "Tough Kitty" :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
lol in my time on prydwen i have seen 7 swords drop 4 public 3 private.

Soulfly lets do a Sidi raid and kill that large guy again its been a long time!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
lol in my time on prydwen i have seen 7 swords drop 4 public 3 private.

Deal

:p

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:

i am up for this, would be cool to kill him again

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hmm, depending on when you want to raid i bring someone along. Just get half a dozen theurgists in on it and a couple of clerics with FoP and a pally to take the aggro and should be fine.

Can clear out sidi in about 5hours with 2fg of primary theurgists and sod all tanks/clerics. So if you can get in even more, with toa you should be able to clear all in 3hours at most if people do it well. With all the extra things from DR abilities (tanks healing self after fight etc) should be able to do it so bloody quick.

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
apo.bmp

i found a similar screeny!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
also a bunch of ***** from what I remember :p

Some of them :p Unfortunately people do usually remember the wankers and forget the nice ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom